PDA

View Full Version : Singin' in the Rain Dance March!

RJ the Great
02-27-2017, 05:10 PM
CANCELLED
CANCELLED
CANCELLED

Calling all Ark Hunters to the community anniversary event "Singin' in the Rain" Dance March taking place on April 1st at 5pm PST on the Xbox live NA server! We will be meeting at Earth Republic Camp at the start time, dance around the dueler circles and mingle for 15 min, then begins the march! We will end at Overpass stopping at the fast travels along the way dancing and dueling for 10 minutes at each site. There will be hundreds of Legendary giveaways during and after the march! This event is a collaborative effort between five clans; The FreakShow, Wasteland Savages (el Joshie), Fallen Angelz 777 (bama nation85), Legendary Guns (RichardKrainium) and Lucian Alliance (dizzyalot), but other clans will also be contributing to the march and giveaways as well!

We will also be hosting "The catch me outside, how bout dat" massive shadow war battles after the march for even more fun!

We will celebrate the anniversary of the game with an opportunity to meet new people, wear your clan colors and strut your stuff in a duel, maybe win some new gear, join a new clan or just break up the regular activities. Other platforms and servers are welcome to adopt the event for their community as well! Let's have fun and maybe trion can give us a new dance move?

Brajjaan
02-27-2017, 05:34 PM
Sweet! I'm definitely backing this!

Jack Robo
02-27-2017, 06:51 PM
100% for this, i was also thinking of holding a huge shadow war but didnt know how

Cygnus
02-27-2017, 09:33 PM
Looking forward to it. Time to break bread and catch up. Thank you rj!!!

SplAshley
02-28-2017, 06:48 AM
This sounds AWESOME!!! will be informing my new clan and joining in. Looking forward to the March.
Interested in helping out with prizes as well. More info on that plz

Bentu
02-28-2017, 07:41 AM
I'll try to be there.

RJ the Great
03-29-2017, 10:18 AM
Two live streams ago it left the impression that more than 2 clans per environment would be getting freebies to give away, but it is not the case, thus, the event has been cancelled, some lesser known clans 7th Legion and Freemasons got the free stuff to give out so look for their event! I don't want to clash events when they have the goods, not the 5 clans planned to host this. Good luck to all, hopefully they actually have an event and don't just keep it all for themselves lol