PDA

View Full Version : This is... Believe it, or not...

VVinch
02-28-2017, 01:10 PM
Hey

A few ppl in here knows me from the Ps Na server, a few had joined to with me on diffetent kinda scenarios, buying, selling, expos, zone, here and there. The fact is I was an esporadic defiance player till last november when I decided to intern myself completly in this world to see what is all about. Before november I had no friends, no clan, zone and area chat were off in my menu, so defiance MMO world was deaf, blind and voicless for me.

My game story is not the point in this post; is the fact that definitely I saw in this last event:
If you don't pay, you ain't got no Jp!!

Let me explain myself:

The last year final event (Solstice Strike) and first 2017 event Nuclear Winter I was on Patron Pass, even when the SS syn didn't like to me much, but atm I could affort to get a 30 days pp, and as an sporadic player I used to be, didn't knew how to grind a mjr to get a named weapon, at the end I just had got two jps (a dancer sniper & a cupid shotty) to be my first jps gotten from an event in all this 3 years (since I downloaded the game, playing sometimes) I thought "hey, not bad, I donīt like this guns but is ok"

NW came, I had more knowledge, had talked to friends, got in a clan, learn a lot of things like jump phases, go to friends, blah-blah. Ok I was ready to grind for real. I bought a new 30 days patron. Lets "roll" I said, "I want the AR".
LOL!!
Dreamer!

Was in lot more mjrs than last time and what did I get?
3 sniper (in a row), 2 lmgs and 1 pinstol jps. No sight on the AR I wanted.

For Colony Courtchip I decided, on my own thought, "lets try this thing w/o patron pass, to see what happens"

Here comes the math magic!!
As a full time work guy, on weeks day I just can play like 5 hours a day, on weekend I could go crazy and play like 13 hours on sat and like 10-11 on sund on the three wholes weeks (duration of the event).

My mistake was not to take note of how many majors I was on to the end, but in promedy I could say 25 plus each day from monday to friday, 40-50 plus on saturday, 40 plus on sunday.
those numers times 3 weeks, gives a total of (as a average)
650 plus majors arkfalls finished (more than that tbh, I had a few days off)

And guess what...
What did I get..?

Tah- taaaaah
1 Caustic Venom Jp
YAAAAaaayyy!!!

And it was in the last day, t minus 3 hours before the end of the event.

Guys, this is not a complain post, because I think I did great, I bought (paying scrip) 4 jps and I negotiate an oj rig.

This is a post for the non patron and patron fellows arker that went throught this event watching to their pals getting like 6 or 7 differents cool guns.
This is for sharing your experience, about how you got a lot of first places in plenty of majors ranks and even you just had gotten a t3 mods and a t4 mazu disruptor.

Make a coment. Lets share, lets be honest and full friendly about this thread.
Lot of us still enjoyed the event because we help a lot of good friends calling them on groups, on clan, or by pm helping them to get their lovely jp br (I know about that, it happened to me 3 times and I was very happy for that person)

Thnx for taking your time to read this wall, sorry if you got bore, but as I always say, I had to vent somehow.
Have a nice day.

instantlatte
02-28-2017, 01:27 PM
I haven't gotten a non-karma jp in 9 months and i've spent enough money in this game since to buy 3 new ps4 consoles.

VVinch
02-28-2017, 01:43 PM
I haven't gotten a non-karma jp in 9 months and i've spent enough money in this game since to buy 3 new ps4 consoles.

Woww dude that's heavy, what can I say, that's too much love not rewarded man.

mitch00uk
02-28-2017, 04:03 PM
pp is the cheapest way to get a jp if your willing to knock out 50-100 majors during a event. Add the fact the 900 plus arkforge each month the extra ammo and the loyality points you can't go wrong

i got 5 jps in the last event 4 diff ones and a repeat sniper. Now how much bit boxes would you have to buy to get 1 jackpot let a lone 5

i will champ the pp till the end of days

VVinch
02-28-2017, 06:56 PM
pp is the cheapest way to get a jp if your willing to knock out 50-100 majors during a event. Add the fact the 900 plus arkforge each month the extra ammo and the loyality points you can't go wrong

i got 5 jps in the last event 4 diff ones and a repeat sniper. Now how much bit boxes would you have to buy to get 1 jackpot let a lone 5

i will champ the pp till the end of days

Amen brother for the last sentense.

Is fair what you're saying, but the ppl that can not affort a monthly pp have an almost "0" chance to get a named gun or jp, I'm not saying that patron and non patron ppl should have the same chances, what I mean is, even with no pp, your effort, your time, your knoledge and even your cooperation should be rewarded.

But I know, that's too much asking. As I said before, i'm a dreamer.

This game is not fair, as real life.
Trion want their chips.
Brats, just like hard working people will keep on buying.

Ryan Anthony
03-01-2017, 06:01 PM
I got 2 JP's without patron this past event - SMG and pistol - and as far as I'm concerned that's better than nothing. So the chances are definitely not almost zero, but I imagine they might be for those whose accounts were created around launch date.