PDA

View Full Version : Hack Quadrupled perks in PS3 NA

Wagner Serrato
03-02-2017, 09:39 AM
Have players that are using Hack and quadrupled perks.
I took the photo and I will send to the holder and who wins ban these types of players.
Request: 843642

The Lady
03-02-2017, 10:28 AM
I don't understand, we all have the same number of perks allowed to be used based on your ego.

ZamboniChaos
03-02-2017, 10:59 AM
Hey there! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll look into it!

MasscannonsMustGo
03-02-2017, 11:01 AM
i think they mean people somehow getting 1 perk but multiple times and apparrently stacking up

Tauriiel
03-02-2017, 11:28 AM
Confused by this as well. How would you take a photo of such a thing, if it's a perk-stack? Photo's aren't capable of capturing a time frame required to prove someone triggering a perk more than its due time. Unless they quite frankly mean someone being able to equip a perk four times over, to which - I guess there's a first time for everything.

DEATHBRINGER210
03-02-2017, 11:47 AM
Hey there! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll look into it!

this isnt the 1st time this has been brought up and here a thread with a pic
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?249692-So-how-s-this-possible

Bentu
03-02-2017, 12:02 PM
Confused by this as well. How would you take a photo of such a thing, if it's a perk-stack? Photo's aren't capable of capturing a time frame required to prove someone triggering a perk more than its due time. Unless they quite frankly mean someone being able to equip a perk four times over, to which - I guess there's a first time for everything.

Yes I think they must be equipping the same perk multiple times.

Wagner Serrato
03-02-2017, 01:15 PM
I don't understand, we all have the same number of perks allowed to be used based on your ego.

Are using the same perk several times.
I took a picture and sent it to the suport
The person was using Fortitude 2 x, Cellular Armor 3 x. 3 x failsafe and others.

konstantinov
03-02-2017, 02:12 PM
this isnt the 1st time this has been brought up and here a thread with a pic
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?249692-So-how-s-this-possible

I went back and looked at that thread and got a good chuckle out of the first response. #irony

r1p
03-02-2017, 02:27 PM
I went back and looked at that thread and got a good chuckle out of the first response. #irony

#icanhazamnesia

Fallen_Aingeal
03-02-2017, 06:27 PM

Was just going to mention same thing! LOL

To quote that;

Can I give my opinion?
It is a visual bug.

Wagner Serrato
03-03-2017, 06:16 AM
Was just going to mention same thing! LOL

To quote that;

Yes.
At the time I thought it was Visual Bug, but when you play against that player I noticed that something was wrong
Not just me and my friend Yeka reported.