PDA

View Full Version : PTS, Post Traumatic Syndrome

OverDoneOne
03-04-2017, 12:18 AM
This is nutz I ask for a character copy and get it. So I am all happy and excited and log on and find my character that was 6000 is now 5566 and I cant use anything not anything weapons shields and what not.

What A Joke, so now I am going to laugh myself to sleep and look at other games tomarrow to play. I cant take this anymore.

The day before yesterday I had to file a ticket, I bought a 7th legion crate and got a vot rebounder cannon, cannoneer syn and this gm soulwalker tells me I got what I was suppose to get and so I have to go back and tell him no the description says one 7th legion weapon not a vot cannoneer syn but a 7th legion syn and he balks again on me and I file a differant ticket and a differant gm says we corrected it and then I cant log on my account, so its another ticket and then its fixed, now I can log to my account and its all fun n games till someone loses an I and eye am done.

And No You Cant Have My Stuff, it will be buried with me at shady Rest In Pieces

Chump Norris
03-04-2017, 12:24 AM
You can lower the ego on things.

OverDoneOne
03-04-2017, 12:30 AM
Dude I know that and thx for reminding me but whats the point huh, now I have to spend Af on something that shouldn't have been.
Gee do you work for trion, that kind of canned reply is what I always get from them.

No I don't want frys with that and just spill the coke or diet pepsi on the floor.
(and yes I have said that at Micky Ds at the drive up mic)

Geez ;)

Chump Norris
03-04-2017, 03:58 AM
They practically throw AF at you on PTS, use some of the PTS codes and whenever you're low you can spend fake bits on the PTS crate. I can see being frustrated over real game issues but a small PTS issue is the final straw, really?

You do what makes you happy though and good luck to you on whatever you find next.

Jack Robo
03-04-2017, 04:19 AM
you get a **** load of forge on pts, and 1 af aint gonna hurt anyway

Bentu
03-04-2017, 04:25 AM
So you're quiting because your pts character copy is too low an ego?

Surely a pm to Destro would sort it out plus the event starts Monday and you'll be able to play for realsies.

OverDoneOne
03-04-2017, 07:00 AM
No I am not quitting, I am ranting and raving mad. Did you catch the part about the gm feeding me a line of baloney as in lying to me, expecting me to believe that a 7th legion crate that says contains one 7th legion weapon and I get a vot rebounder that was the cannoneer syn. Not even close to 7th legion huh.
Well the gm said he checked ingame and that I got 1 grenade and 1 reload mod and 1 sight mod and thats what I was supposed to get since those crates arent guaranteed to drop a weapon. So it takes me 2 days to get or screwin around with tickets before someone believes me that the crate description says "contains 1 7th legion weapon and 3 mods. Ok now the vot rebounder det I got is changed to the 7th legion syn. Which BREAKS MY ACCOUNT and I cant log into it for a whole day while messin with tickets again.

Rather silly instead of just replacing the det with a 7th legion one, he just changed just the syn and broke my account and so when I do get on I have this freak detonator, its a 7th legion syn vot rebounder cannon, not manual like the actual 7th legion geshima or whatever its called and its useless because the nades are over acting hyper like. Which I am guessing is due to the syn not working well with the vot rebounder part of it. Now I am going to have to file another ticket to even hope and pray that they will fix it and give me a 7th legion weapon. Oh also he now says he checked and I got 3 mods and not two as he previously had said when he checked before LOL dont you just love it when you catch someone like that and they still continue to try and play you for a fool.

Are you getting picture now ? BTW I have been playing since live and have had many mess ups with trion support and I am now going to stop spending real cash on the game. Since the cash doesnt even buy real support most times when needed, let alone a Dang trion RNG Chance of anything but Frustation and Anger.

Valani
03-04-2017, 07:32 AM
Surely a pm to Destro would sort it out

Don't hold your breath or anything else. Haven't gotten a reply to my PM and I sent that last month.

and this gm soulwalker tells me

Completely understand your frustration when you're relying on their customer service to handle simple things, but get the run-around.

I'm not sure how things work on PTS, but I can say it's not worth letting them get under your skin and cloud your judgment.

rita mortis
03-04-2017, 07:44 AM
Don't take this personally the gm' s do not have a clue about rewards and the game itself their replies are scripted and they stick to the script even when you provide photos they still try and tell you that you are wrong , they are only following company policy and it is not worth getting upset about

Altras
03-04-2017, 08:20 AM
Also, just ask for another copy.

Luis91
03-04-2017, 10:42 AM
I don't play in pts but...the pts is for "test the event" before they be released???......

Bentu
03-04-2017, 01:01 PM
Don't hold your breath or anything else. Haven't gotten a reply to my PM and I sent that last month.

Completely understand your frustration when you're relying on their customer service to handle simple things, but get the run-around.

I'm not sure how things work on PTS, but I can say it's not worth letting them get under your skin and cloud your judgment.

I understand what you mean but my point is it's not worth the op quiting over.

W84IT
03-04-2017, 08:47 PM
I get it, i had friends quit for less then that,its not about the issue in hand but "THE LAST STRAW"...they couldn't take it anymore.

Ronin9572
03-05-2017, 07:31 AM
I get it, i had friends quit for less then that,its not about the issue in hand but "THE LAST STRAW"...they couldn't take it anymore.

That just recently happened to me. Just got to my breaking point and just walked away. Can't even force myself to login now. The list just got to big to deal with as far as issues I had with the game. Just got tired of having to say to myself, It is what it is!

OverDoneOne
03-06-2017, 03:44 AM
Yea it just keeps piling up and building. I can understand bugs and glitches, but when you throw poor unacceptable customer service into the mix and you get lied to and jacked around. It becomes an insult to one's intelligence and patience.