PDA

View Full Version : Prancer

Scrubadubdub
03-04-2017, 03:12 AM
Ive seen quite abit of people looking for prancers lately, whats the deal with that? I have one, they're nothing great

Brajjaan
03-04-2017, 03:21 AM
Ive seen quite abit of people looking for prancers lately, whats the deal with that? I have one, they're nothing great

That's what they want you to think :D

Scrubadubdub
03-04-2017, 03:34 AM
Lol explain?

xvincentinx
03-04-2017, 03:54 AM
If you can't use it doesn't mean it's not good.

Jack Robo
03-04-2017, 04:13 AM
prancer is one of the greatest guns to ever live! ill buy yours for 5 mil

Hanimichal
03-04-2017, 04:38 AM
Prancer is the weapon for Dark Matter Expedition, right?

Aliasse
03-04-2017, 05:33 AM
Prancer is the weapon for Dark Matter Expedition, right?

Pretty much, shoot around the enemy or anywhere and it will guarantee a critical damage

mitch00uk
03-04-2017, 05:47 PM
When i won my Prancer i didnt even know it was a jp. I was a noob and thought it was just a t5 pistol and i was'nt impressed with it.

But saying that i am not a pistol fan. And as stated its all about knowing how and when to use it. Which im still a noobie on.

Antony Harrist
03-05-2017, 12:50 PM
Managed to get a couple when event was going. Got one fire and one syphon. They do wreck mobs with weak points. Although I wouldn't say you can hit a mob anywhere to crit. If it's humanoid you need to hit it around the neck area. In fact some mobs you think should be easy to crit are not. Even if you directly hit the weak point

Fire seems the most lethal. But syphon is great for tanking bosses

Bentu
03-05-2017, 02:21 PM

Well well what else can we apply that statement to.

Calm like a Bomb
03-05-2017, 02:26 PM

Well well what else can we apply that statement to.

Ummm...hmmm..your "head"? Advice? Scrip? Idk what is it that you "cant" use that's not necessarily bad?

Bentu
03-05-2017, 02:35 PM
Ummm...hmmm..your "head"? Advice? Scrip? Idk what is it that you "cant" use that's not necessarily bad?

I was referring to a comment in another thread.

Calm like a Bomb
03-05-2017, 02:38 PM
I was referring to a comment in another thread.

Ahh man..lol. so I guess that was a jab @ xvincentinx talking about brs and saws ;-)

Bentu
03-05-2017, 02:43 PM
Ahh man..lol. so I guess that was a jab @ xvincentinx talking about brs and saws ;-)

Not a jab but the truth hurts, but I honestly don't think some people would be able to play certain aspects of the game if they nerfed brs.

Calm like a Bomb
03-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Not a jab but the truth hurts, but I honestly don't think some people would be able to play certain aspects of the game if they nerfed brs.

Is that "certain aspect" PvP? If that's the case, that could be said about many different weapons. It's all just a matter of preference or what's "in" at the moment..like currently evo snipers and before that grl's and the list can go on and on.

gulac
03-05-2017, 11:59 PM
The Prancer is based on the Volge Lightning Pistol (cant remember its correct name) however the bullet animation has been changed from a delayed lightning bolt explosion to an instantaneous ball explosion. Nonetheless it does a similar if not greater amount of damage.

The secret to it is if you are shooting a crowd it will do explosive damage to the others in the crowd. A shot at a group of Dark Matter is nearly certain to take all their heads off.

It works extremely well when you shoot enemies in the face, on the big infected zombies, on the lights of tentacles in a scrapper major, on the lights of forges, on the lights of big scrappers, or if you shoot a wall near a group of enemies other than dark matter.

In dailies it is OP if your doing them by yourself.

I have a RAD version and despite the huge crit numbers it does not give you a bigger score than say a UD although it uses less bullets for the same damage, and does it faster if you have ninja fingers of steel.

The thing I like about it is that it is extremely accurate if you can adjust for the massive recoil which on continuous shooting is not too bad. And is the reason I put a high power zoom scope on it rather than a stability type one.

MataC
03-06-2017, 07:32 AM
Prancer is an amazing gun. I too thought in the beginning: meh... But then I tried it in expos and boom!

It takes out most of enemies, including tankers, with ease, since it's explosive and almost always deals crit. And it has very high crit since it's a pistol.

So, basically, a pistol-grenade launcher with lots of ammo and high crit.

Lake Superior
03-06-2017, 05:06 PM
There's a video somewhere of a player soloing the DM Expo with a syphon converted Prancer...somewhere.

Decoy303
03-07-2017, 11:15 AM
If you have one and are willing to part with it get at me.