PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering about week 4 vote.

Bentu
03-04-2017, 01:08 PM
Simple question

Did you vote for the events you liked to play the most or for the jps you could get from them?

Or a bit of both lol.

Personally I voted for the enjoyment of the events.

xvincentinx
03-04-2017, 01:14 PM
Simple question

Did you vote for the events you liked to play the most or for the jps you could get from them?

Or a bit of both lol.

Personally I voted for the enjoyment of the events.

I only ever get trash jps so i voted for the events with the best highest score / time to finish ratio (HH,SS,CC) so i can get arkforge and level up my lower ego toons.

Bentu
03-04-2017, 01:22 PM
I only ever get trash jps so i voted for the events with the best highest score / time to finish ratio (HH,SS,CC) so i can get arkforge and level up my lower ego toons.

Your answer makes sense but the cc is one of the quickest to finish if they all start to shoot the matron instead of spawning vehicles.

You'd of been better off with the grid one.

xvincentinx
03-04-2017, 01:25 PM
During the CC event i did over 500 majors. Only 2 finished before 4 minutes from the final starting.

DEATHBRINGER210
03-04-2017, 01:36 PM
alot of ccs didnt go past 3 minutes

Akira Kimekawa
03-04-2017, 01:38 PM
I voted a little bit of both. I enjoy Hulker Hell so much. Then for the other two i took a 6 month hiatus started last July. So I missed a lot of event. So i'd like to try and get a Demogorgon and other jps that interest me.

Keeper Riff
03-04-2017, 01:54 PM
Voted for Nuclear Winter because one of my char still needs to do some arkfalls for that +35 inventory slot achievement.
Other two were purely based on my enjoyment of those types of arkfalls. Well, at least Hulkers and Monarchs have enough HP so I can see and shoot them before they die. I don't have a PP so I don't expect any good loot.

Sevrin
03-04-2017, 02:02 PM
Actually, I went for preferred syn i.e. AA and SE. I knew SE was popular but used to think that AA was totally underrated. Now, looking at the voting so far for 99 Problems, I guess it isn't! I voted for Colony Courtship because I am still looking for a sappy, but not holding my breath.

Ryim
03-04-2017, 05:00 PM
Both. Though I know I'm not going to see my favorite(MM). No one else even voted for it :(

mitch00uk
03-04-2017, 05:17 PM
alot of ccs didnt go past 3 minutes

u had to be on the ball with CC as u blinked and you missed it

Mckllrx
03-05-2017, 12:29 AM
I voted on the events I didn't get to play and the jps they give :)