PDA

View Full Version : Where the bit box packages at?

Vintage
03-06-2017, 08:52 PM
lol I need to get on them asap

Calm like a Bomb
03-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Which one? If your talking about the Armistice Bargain Box with the nuke rl it's only available on the weekends.

Vintage
03-06-2017, 09:43 PM
No I'm talking about the bundle ones ex.- the mass o lantern box

Cygnus
03-06-2017, 09:47 PM
Seriously, thats a huge revenue generator. Why limit it to the weekends. I spend money all week. For a business, they never do the logical thing. I just dont get who evers in charge.....

Id have bought some tonight, maybe some more tomorrow, and the next day.....by the weekend I might feel like ive spent to much and might not want to blow it on defiance. I dont get logic on that....

Cygnus
03-06-2017, 09:48 PM
No I'm talking about the bundle ones ex.- the mass o lantern box

ahh the torq or treat bundle. One of my favorite bundle guns

OverDoneOne
03-07-2017, 03:15 AM
Seriously, thats a huge revenue generator. Why limit it to the weekends. I spend money all week. For a business, they never do the logical thing. I just dont get who evers in charge.....

Id have bought some tonight, maybe some more tomorrow, and the next day.....by the weekend I might feel like ive spent to much and might not want to blow it on defiance. I dont get logic on that....

Its simple really if they were available all week long no one would be buying the other boxes. This way everyone is teased and setup for the weekend and while they are waiting of course they will get tempted to buy the other lessor boxes. Just as you did and I did also. :)

If anyone can say anything about trion, its for sure that they are scrude when it come to business.