PDA

View Full Version : no score in minor arcs

ssimonn
03-08-2017, 05:24 AM
i've done a few majors and minors, decided to grab an elite or whatever lockbox pulled an oj vot meteor bolter(rolling thunder) and a oj rebel fortifier IV ex from the same box.....since that moment i've been out to do a few more minors and when i do there's usually 1-2 others there but i get zero score and zero kills.

in testing with 1 other low ego person (im 2.8k) that person gets all my kills and score and both of mine stay at zero?

ima go try another and if it continues to happen i'l grab some screnshots.

mitch00uk
03-08-2017, 05:39 AM
i've done a few majors and minors, decided to grab an elite or whatever lockbox pulled an oj vot meteor bolter(rolling thunder) and a oj rebel fortifier IV ex from the same box.....since that moment i've been out to do a few more minors and when i do there's usually 1-2 others there but i get zero score and zero kills.

in testing with 1 other low ego person (im 2.8k) that person gets all my kills and score and both of mine stay at zero?

ima go try another and if it continues to happen i'l grab some screnshots.

Had problems like this... There are a few variations of this....getting dmg points and no rewards.

Also no score no matter how many you kill. i normally restart defiance and it sorts it self out. Sometimes takes a total restart of ur console or c'puter

hope this helps

ssimonn
03-08-2017, 06:06 AM
ty i did a full restart incase and it seems to have worked, had a hibernal guided launcher oj drop lol lucky streak should be over soon.