PDA

View Full Version : Car spawning in SS again

mitch00uk
03-08-2017, 05:24 AM
Anyone else died because of car spawning in ss

yesterday got killed twice because of it. Today 3 times already.

I did ask in game chat for the ones doing to explain but there was silence. Maybe someone told them they get a jp for being a idiot at so many majors!!! ( if only)

r1p
03-08-2017, 06:28 AM
At ark falls like Solstice Strike people spam vehicles to spawn bugs from infectors to get points when the enemies are invisible. At Hulker Hell they are used to help corral Hulkers so that they don't run all over the map. It doesn't really matter how much we complain though because the spammers called Trion's bluff and nothing was done.

DEATHBRINGER210
03-08-2017, 10:12 AM
at colony courtship the spam cars just to spam

Fallen_Aingeal
03-08-2017, 10:53 AM
At ark falls like Solstice Strike people spam vehicles to spawn bugs from infectors to get points when the enemies are invisible. At Hulker Hell they are used to help corral Hulkers so that they don't run all over the map. It doesn't really matter how much we complain though because the spammers called Trion's bluff and nothing was done.

Pretty much this...

The majority of the offenders don't use the forum. It was mentioned several times by forumites in zone chat shortly after the "empty threat" was issued. For a brief moment, it stopped.

When ppl realized that it was mere posturing to quell the forum masses, it restarted with a furor!

Buck up, Trion. Either hold yourself accountable and follow through, or don't exclaim action.

OverDoneOne
03-08-2017, 11:19 AM
It really really stinks when they do it especially when you have volge and their blast hits the car and bounces off and if your close it can an will kill you and not being able to see the cars sometimes because of the lag doesn't help matters at all.

Theres an RL that does bonus damage to vehicles and I am going to see what mine does to a vehicle at an Arkfall and if it doesnt do anything then Trion should fix it so it does and then we will deal with the vehicles in our own way. ;)