PDA

View Full Version : I miss expos and expo teams

Sevrin
03-09-2017, 07:23 PM
Even though the rewards v effort sucks, I still miss spending 1/2 the day with the same team and getting to know each other. I miss having a full team on teamspeak. I miss the teamwork that develops over a huge series of rounds. I miss running with players that watch out for each other and don't just play for the score. I miss teams that stay together and move as a team instead of one player running ahead to get the easy kills. I miss playing with teams that talk about and use strategy. And I miss playing with players that will take the time to show me how to play better.

I don't know why I'm posting this. Just saying.

Calm like a Bomb
03-09-2017, 08:41 PM
Amen brother, I couldn't agree more...although I have what your missing but I understand where your coming from.
I have a team that I always expo with and we have our strategy down. Its great not to have people that care about a score that means absolutely nothing.

Aliasse
03-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Effort v rewards. Pretty much sums up why people use mules. I use to do expo with group because it was faster but the reward/drop just made me use mules. The only time I use voice Comms is with 2 other Aussies. It was pretty fun

konstantinov
03-10-2017, 04:16 AM
I've been doing a lot of expos lately because even though it's such a minute chance of pulling something decent it's still a lootchase that isn't tied to bitstore. Since last Friday I've done over 140 rounds of expo and managed to pull 3 JPs. I've done hundreds and hundreds of expos prior to this with nothing to show for it. Expos are fun but certain facets need to be looked at i.e.: damage reduction.

Logain
03-10-2017, 06:21 AM
@Sevrin I hear you.

Since last Friday I've done over 140 rounds of expo and managed to pull 3 JPs.
Nice. I have pulled one (Necrosis) out of thousands of runs.

Altras
03-10-2017, 06:39 AM
I never really got into expeditions too much to begin with. Time Vs Reward was the huge turnoff. Also doesn't help A.D.H.D. kicks in afer 2 rounds since it's all the same.

It's a shame really. I wish it was more fun than grind.

konstantinov
03-10-2017, 07:31 AM
@Sevrin I hear you.

Nice. I have pulled one (Necrosis) out of thousands of runs.

I really lucked out then.

Necrosis
Requiem
Angel wing (bio resist)

Luis91
03-10-2017, 08:11 AM
I really lucked out then.

Necrosis
Requiem
Angel wing (bio resist)

Nice luck I try in hs round 8 and get only 1 oj frc bb...sad luck

xvincentinx
03-10-2017, 08:25 AM
Nice luck I try in hs round 8 and get only 1 oj frc bb...sad luck

Round 8 lol... wait until you do round 200 and only get t4s.

Luis91
03-10-2017, 10:55 AM
Round 8 lol... wait until you do round 200 and only get t4s.

I don't like the heaven sent expo to reach the 200 round I prefer play hh and get high round to move in expo to expo and try different rewards