PDA

View Full Version : Junk masteries

xvincentinx
03-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Can you remove the masteries that are absolutely useless and that no one wants? 1000 af rerolling the masteries on my sap and ep so far and this is what i get:

https://i.imgur.com/X3GDBgC.jpg

Johnny Gatt
03-10-2017, 01:06 PM
Those masters exist specifically to make you spend arkforge. The one or two masters that everyone wants will eventually roll but you will have to switch between a handful of troll rolls first. Do not worry, if you run out of forge earned in game, you can purchase lots of forge with real money in bitstore.

Skiller115
03-10-2017, 01:12 PM
Those masters exist specifically to make you spend arkforge. The one or two masters that everyone wants will eventually roll but you will have to switch between a handful of troll rolls first. Do not worry, if you run out of forge earned in game, you can purchase lots of forge with real money in bitstore.

This lol! Also you guys are lucky back in my day there were much more useless masteries and they were so extremely bad that it was like not having a mastery at all and it cost 125 af a pop to remaster lol!

Sevrin
03-10-2017, 01:31 PM
On top of that, I believe, that masteries are now also weighted, with, I would guess, the junk masteries coming up about a little under 2:1 compared to the desired masteries. It used to be, once in a while, damage, FR, crit or whatever would come up the first time I mastered. But that hasn't happened for a while now. But if I liked reload while standing still, I'd never have to re-master a weapon, ever!

Calm like a Bomb
03-10-2017, 01:45 PM
I rerolled the t4 roll on an Echelon surgebolter last night 3x trying for health damage and each time I got +3% life/shield steal...so I stopped rerolling that gun for the time being.

* my bad, your talking about masteries...but the same applies.

Bentu
03-10-2017, 02:32 PM
Yes they seemed to have spent a fair bit of time working out how to give us repeated useless drops or rewards instead of fixing bugs.

Johnny Gatt
03-10-2017, 02:54 PM
I suggest simplifying masteries by dropping to just four.
1) +10% critical dmg from last shot in clip to incoming out-of-combat targets while crouched from the hip.
2) Accuracy
3) Crit
4) Dmg
Keep the weights on chance for crit and dmg rolls the same. Spend tons of forge as first two roll chances switch back and forth. This will work on both weapons used in game. ( br and Mc )

Lexxy Snow
03-10-2017, 02:55 PM
Can you remove the masteries that are absolutely useless and that no one wants?

Let me answer that with a simple, "No, go back to IOLS."

Skiller115
03-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Let me answer that with a simple, "No, go back to IOLS."

Not everyone likes to glitch the game

Hate
03-10-2017, 04:37 PM
The mastery pool is even smaller now ,everyone wants this or that and is not happy that they cant get the perfect roll.You all are making all the guns the same ,with all the same rolls ,its boring now and nothing unique or special ,same rolls ,same masteries and same complaining when it doesnt go your way ,i say bring back all the old masteries so i can watch your heads explode .

ratpie
03-10-2017, 04:51 PM
I rerolled the t4 roll on an Echelon surgebolter last night 3x trying for health damage and each time I got +3% life/shield steal...so I stopped rerolling that gun for the time being.

* my bad, your talking about masteries...but the same applies.

Those can go back and fourth between only two for some time, the Masterys are supposed
to scroll thru and not give you the same one twice.

Johnny Gatt
03-10-2017, 06:28 PM
The mastery pool is even smaller now ,everyone wants this or that and is not happy that they cant get the perfect roll.You all are making all the guns the same ,with all the same rolls ,its boring now and nothing unique or special ,same rolls ,same masteries and same complaining when it doesnt go your way ,i say bring back all the old masteries so i can watch your heads explode .

200% melee dmg mastery for sniper rifles deserves a comeback LOL.