PDA

View Full Version : Got Trioned Again

neknace1977
03-11-2017, 11:55 AM
I understand it's a gamble but 242 boxes for 2 sup chips, merc keystone and 3 jps GTFOH the rest was vendor food because nobody buys anything but t4s and jps now anybody else get Trioned this badly?

neknace1977
03-11-2017, 11:56 AM
Sorry forgot to add the 3 junk t5 mods also.

mitch00uk
03-11-2017, 12:22 PM
Sorry forgot to add the 3 junk t5 mods also.

i spent 6 or $8
oj reload accelerator . assault rifle
t5 viral accelerator v plate slicer (infector)
t5 relentless *** carbine
100 arkforge
t4 telescopic mod sanguine ex -sniper
t5 raven
t5 power bore hb
t5 ionic barrel v fop
t4 heath rejuvenator

4 loyalty points
oj reload acc . shotgun
t4 evo shotgun and T4 VII BLASTER

so i is happy with trion sold the plate slicer for 2.3m..

neknace1977
03-11-2017, 12:30 PM
$140 for NOTHING I try support the game but tired of spending for NOTHING when other's are like I spent $20 and got 8jps 5t5s everything I wanted. Again I understand it's a gamble but come on.

mitch00uk
03-11-2017, 12:58 PM
$140 for NOTHING I try support the game but tired of spending for NOTHING when other's are like I spent $20 and got 8jps 5t5s everything I wanted. Again I understand it's a gamble but come on.

yeah can understand ur anger. 140 is a lot of dosh to get mainly rubbish...i feel for you

zakuroichi
03-11-2017, 10:24 PM
I understand your frustration as well. Opened 3 100+10 boxes myself, and with leftover bits & little hope I still tried with the individual boxes. I successfully filled my inventory with vendor food and salvage materials.

...and then seeing others getting what they want... really hits you in the right spot.

Bentu
03-11-2017, 10:47 PM
I've spent about 20 on boxes and got nothing of worth, kept a couple of mods and a BHF Tachmag pulser an gave away a pl8 bird shot pump.

I've actually done better from the vendor rep boxes and even that falls into 2 categories, xbx an ps3.

Ps3 has had a far better drop rate for me than xbx but on the whole I'm happy with them but guess it'll get fixed before next armistice.

Crack
03-11-2017, 11:13 PM
My issue is what I pull, not if I pull.

4 Honors and 3 (maybe 4) Valors...I HATE Northstar Flares and Guided rocket launchers. My rng rewards me with gear I cant even be bothered to master, let alone using/keeping. Cant even give those "jps" away. smh

Calm like a Bomb
03-12-2017, 12:45 AM
I've been Trioned as well and not from my pulls. This event, for me at least, was running perfectly fine with minimal disconnects up until they patched in the 55 bit bargain box...ever since then it's been hell, countless disconnects and 4 hard freezes. Im getting really frustrated from getting disconnected from the Finals and losing out on my rewards, karma rolls, and accumulative karma!!

ratpie
03-12-2017, 12:57 AM
bought $5 in bits got 8 55bit boxes (cheaper with patron)
2 oj rav consumtion guns, i dint play alot in 2016 but this syn sucks so bad.
even had the misfourtune of pulling the rav pistol on my second defiant few pull.

$20 in armament boxes and all trash, man whats up with all the blues and hurricane/respark junk.
i dont even care about jp with the new backpack, at this point im just looking for a rhino or ironclad purple
shield i can build up later or a decent nano ar.

had 800-1000 on almost all the vendors when this started now i hear they turned up the chances
but im point poor now. :(

Judau
03-12-2017, 06:30 AM
I myself got lucky for 2 bundles+8 boxes I got

Mayhem barrier AA syn
Turnoil
Spine chiller
Decadence
Chrysalis
Merc Rig

2100 Arkforge
550 loyalty (final box was the 500 loyalty jp)

8 oj rigs
10 oj chips
5-7 ARK shields(sorry can't remember how many)
6 Sup chips
12 T5 mods (one being a hcm for HP, and a powerchoke for MM)
+so many T4 mods and chips

Now I need to decide on what JP to buy from the vendor.

zakuroichi
03-12-2017, 06:48 AM
I myself got lucky for 2 bundles+8 boxes I got

Mayhem barrier AA syn
Turnoil
Spine chiller
Decadence
Chrysalis
Merc Rig

2100 Arkforge
550 loyalty (final box was the 500 loyalty jp)

8 oj rigs
10 oj chips
5-7 ARK shields(sorry can't remember how many)
6 Sup chips
12 T5 mods (one being a hcm for HP, and a powerchoke for MM)
+so many T4 mods and chips

Now I need to decide on what JP to buy from the vendor.

grats on your pull...

but, uhm... i think you're in the wrong thread, this here is for the unlucky ones. :/

neknace1977
03-12-2017, 08:33 AM
Here's my issue if you're spending $100 or more the least they could do is give you a new jp they introduced plenty not talking about the sup ones just a new jp instead of some 8 old non wanted jp that you end up selling to the vendor.

Light Energy
03-12-2017, 09:28 AM
Here's my issue if you're spending $100 or more the least they could do is give you a new jp they introduced plenty not talking about the sup ones just a new jp instead of some 8 old non wanted jp that you end up selling to the vendor.
Yeah, I been thinking more about this as I have been buying a few more bargain boxes :o. Maybe it could be like either you get a JP or some (eg 5) loyalty (so you will eventually be able to get a JP if you buy enough boxes). Just an idea...cos as it stands you could buy a 100+10 bundle and not get a single JP. This part of Defiance really feels like (proper) gambling to me, which is a slippery slope IMHO.

final rest
03-12-2017, 09:42 AM
cringe cringe cringe owww

itgrowls
03-12-2017, 10:40 AM
I have to agree it's extremely difficult to get a full set of mods with the new mods. I've resorted to trying to put together the better of the regular sets myself the kind you can get in game for regular money.

It's crazy trying to do that with the regular boxes and further, there seems to be no box anywhere that gives you just all mods so that you can actually form a full set of the set you are trying to get for the weapon type you are using.

Rouge Assasin
03-13-2017, 04:28 PM
LOL one thing I have noticed, I always tend to get weapons for the skills I have not maxed out. Got 4 JP snipers one event......Scrapped all four. Don't play defiance anymore but still visit the forums "for laughs".
I miss the never ending DC and lag........sighhhhhhh

Ronin9572
03-13-2017, 05:19 PM
I've been Trioned as well and not from my pulls. This event, for me at least, was running perfectly fine with minimal disconnects up until they patched in the 55 bit bargain box...ever since then it's been hell, countless disconnects and 4 hard freezes. Im getting really frustrated from getting disconnected from the Finals and losing out on my rewards, karma rolls, and accumulative karma!!

That's exactly what happened to me at NW. I tried every thing and nothing worked. Than Squint_421 (think that's his name) posted a thread( title is Defiance PS3 survival guide.On my phone and can't post the link) about defragging your PS3. Never knew I could do it! Well this event I've rarely seen lag and haven't had a single dc or hard freeze! Makes sense that all those dc's and hard freezes from years of playing Defiance did a number on my HD. Maybe this could help others ad well.

LadyReaper2689
03-15-2017, 10:24 PM
I think I got the shaft the worst I have very little chance to buy the extra sht but mannaged to get $50 to pull the 100+10 box (prayed for az).. upon opening I litterly cryed ....
200af,
10-15 junk ojs
0 jps
The rest were 15 overclock purp rigs t4s and purples all almost all vendor