PDA

View Full Version : Armistice Weapons and Mods

nugar
03-11-2017, 03:26 PM
With the Armistice events do the weapons and mods for those particular events drop, like with the Hulker Hell I think it was the Hallowed Point mod to suit the Hallowed weapons.

Luis91
03-11-2017, 03:41 PM
With the Armistice events do the weapons and mods for those particular events drop, like with the Hulker Hell I think it was the Hallowed Point mod to suit the Hallowed weapons.

Hi u want see back the old syn mods and new ones in armistice, separed in each event for example hulker he'll - the purge,hallowed point and sanguine straction?, sounds nice but u know the blue rain rule..

Calm like a Bomb
03-11-2017, 04:01 PM
No, Hulker Hell during this Armistice will only drop mods and weapons from this past years HH event which would be the Sanguine Extraction synergy. I do believe however that Hallowed Point bit crates will be available to purchase from the bit store during that week so if you feel like spending some money you might get the mods your looking for. The same applies to other past synergies as well but those boxes will only be available the week that their corresponding events are active.

If that wasn’t enough, while each event is active, all lockboxes that correspond to that event will also be available in the Defiance store for*25% off!

nugar
03-11-2017, 04:32 PM
That's a bit of a bummer, it would be nice to have the weapons and mods applicable to the events drop, but looks like I'll have to settle for what drops.

Calm like a Bomb
03-11-2017, 04:37 PM
That's a bit of a bummer, it would be nice to have the weapons and mods applicable to the events drop, but looks like I'll have to settle for what drops.

The weapons and mods are applicable to the corresponding events, it's just that the mods and weapons previous from the past year won't be available except from the bit store.

Arkfalls & corresponding synergies
Week1
Solstice Strike - Hibernal Barrage
Nuclear Winter - Isotropic Decay
Midsummer Mutiny - Malicious Mirage
Week2
Hulker Hell - Sanguine Extraction
Neo Votanis Freebooters - Nano Votality Force
New Frontier Harvest - Ravenous Consumption
Week3
Rolling Blackout - IonCoil
Colony Courtship - Mutagenic Gestation
99 problems - Adaptive Augmentation
Week4
TBA

nugar
03-11-2017, 07:17 PM
can you remember which weapons had the Hallow Point and The purge mods on them, just out of curiosity, I know they're old event mods.

Calm like a Bomb
03-11-2017, 07:36 PM
can you remember which weapons had the Hallow Point and The purge mods on them, just out of curiosity, I know they're old event mods.

Hallowed & Blackened Hellfire

DEATHBRINGER210
03-11-2017, 07:59 PM
in the weekend special boxes you have a chance to loot all past event mods and guns . if you have a pass they are 49 bits each

Bentu
03-11-2017, 09:52 PM

These dropped from the Hulker Hell and the weapons themselves were Saws, Assault rifle, Tachmag Pulser (I think) Wolf Hound, Semi auto sniper (again not sure about that) there may of been some others but I can't recall.

DEATHBRINGER210
03-11-2017, 09:58 PM
These dropped from the Hulker Hell and the weapons themselves were Saws, Assault rifle, Tachmag Pulser (I think) Wolf Hound, Semi auto sniper (again not sure about that) there may of been some others but I can't recall.

bolt action sniper and a vot blaster

Calm like a Bomb
03-11-2017, 09:59 PM
Ohh, sorry, the weapon types...lol

Hallowed Service Rifle
Hallowed SMG
Hallowed LM-43 Thunder
Hallowed Berserker Shotgun
Hallowed Votan Autobolter
Hallowed Invader
Hallowed HP-6 Wolfhound

Blackened Hellfire Assault Rifle
Blackened Hellfire Blaster
Blackened Hellfire Fragger
Blackened Hellfire Quick Repeater
Blackened Hellfire SAW
Blackened Hellfire Tachmag Pulser

Luis91
03-11-2017, 10:01 PM

*The purge:

Vot blaster
saw
frc quick repeater
Vot fragger
assault rifle
tachmag pulser

*hallowed point:

wolfhound
berzerker shotgun
votan sniper I don't remember the name XD...
vbi smg
assault rifle
vbi invader

Luis91
03-11-2017, 10:03 PM
Oh lol good synchronization.....lmao