PDA

View Full Version : Problems with heath stims

mitch00uk
03-12-2017, 09:57 AM
Anyone notice that heath sims arnt always working lately? You can see them being used but no benefits occur? Meaning your heath and shield are not regenerated at all.

anyone?

*PLZ IGNORE....BECAUSE IM A TOOL....SOMEHOW HEATH STIMS AND ARMOUR STIMS HAVE BEEN SWAPPED*

Luis91
03-12-2017, 10:07 AM
Anyone notice that heath sims arnt always working lately? You can see them being used but no benefits occur? Meaning your heath and shield are not regenerated at all.

anyone?

Yup I have that problem in expo, I use the health stim they use it but the mobs kill u before the effect apply....that's why I don't use stims anymore

xvincentinx
03-12-2017, 10:13 AM
lol. Btw i always keep armor stims in pve, i find them much more useful than health stims unless you have a sentinel rig, which repairs armor plates.

Luis91
03-12-2017, 10:15 AM
lol. Btw i always keep armor stims in pve, i find them much more useful than health stims unless you have a sentinel rig, which repairs armor plates.

Yeah plate stims are the best for PvP and expo but I'm talkin for bugged animation when u use them and application fail and success when mobs kill u..

DEATHBRINGER210
03-12-2017, 10:29 AM
on female toons the heals stims dont work right

xvincentinx
03-12-2017, 10:31 AM
Yeah plate stims are the best for PvP and expo but I'm talkin for bugged animation when u use them and application fail and success when mobs kill u..

Plate stims are crap in pvp what are you talking about?

Luis91
03-12-2017, 10:34 AM
Plate stims are crap in pvp what are you talking about?

About my experience with these consumables I use all and use depends on player that's all

Bentu
03-12-2017, 12:35 PM
I've noticed all the stims work erratically but a quick fix is to un equippe them and select them again.

They'll work ok then.

Calm like a Bomb
03-12-2017, 02:12 PM
on female toons the heals stims dont work right

They work fine for me...what are you talking about?

DEATHBRINGER210
03-12-2017, 02:15 PM
They work fine for me...what are you talking about?

they dont. the female toons heal stims take longer to heal vs male toons . time them and you will see

Calm like a Bomb
03-12-2017, 02:36 PM
they dont. the female toons heal stims take longer to heal vs male toons . time them and you will see

That's probably because under stressful situations females release estrogen which produces more of a calming effect while males release testosterone which makes them more aggressive...so when a female is in need of a heal stim and her stress level is elevated she is more at ease when she applies the stim which in turn accounts for the slower healing effect. She is in a state of peace knowing she has just healed herself, which at times can be a detriment.

xvincentinx
03-12-2017, 03:02 PM
That's probably because under stressful situations females release estrogen which produces more of a calming effect while males release testosterone which makes them more aggressive...so when a female is in need of a heal stim and her stress level is elevated she is more at ease when she applies the stim which in turn accounts for the slower healing effect. She is in a state of peace knowing she has just healed herself, which at times can be a detriment.

What?? lol

Calm like a Bomb
03-12-2017, 03:08 PM
What?? lol

:p just some basic human biology trying to explain the reasoning why females heal slower than males when using heal stims. :)

mitch00uk
03-12-2017, 03:11 PM
:p just some basic human biology trying to explain the reasoning why females heal slower than males when using heal stims. :)

Can we get some feed back from a dev on this?????

Calm like a Bomb
03-12-2017, 03:17 PM
Can we get some feed back from a dev on this?????

Probably not, but they should go with my explanation. ;)

Lake Superior
03-12-2017, 03:49 PM
The thread title confuses me.
Are these new atoms that turn one into hedge or bramble bushes, thus providing camouflage?
Ref. Monty Python "How to not be seen"...

Skiller115
03-12-2017, 04:43 PM

What you've been drinking fam?

Calm like a Bomb
03-12-2017, 05:52 PM
What you've been drinking fam?

https://m.popkey.co/4f1f01/Mw56L.gif