PDA

View Full Version : Sooo, all past event jackpots are only honor?

Canobis
03-13-2017, 04:37 AM
All in game methods to get a jackpot other that the bit store have given me honor, so after multiple honor's i receive another Honor. Is this the only Jackpot available? Cause it's the only one i keep getting again and again and again and again.

i'm looking forward to receive my next honor so i can scrap that one too.
psssssh, honor, what a waste.

Wasting my time and effort to keep getting the same thing EVERY TIME!

This is not only irritating, but damn disappointing. Wasting my Karma all over the place.

What's up with stopping the duplicates? Ever gonna happen or what?

Ned Kelly
03-13-2017, 07:29 AM
Certainly feels that way, I've got a few already.

Nuclear Winter gave me multiples of both snipers, strange though, never get multiple br's drop, or a br drop for that matter.

Continually getting duplicates from karma is making me consider the worth of the patron pass. You should have one of each jp before you start getting duplicates imo!

xvincentinx
03-13-2017, 07:32 AM
Certainly feels that way, I've got a few already.

Nuclear Winter gave me multiples of both snipers, strange though, never get multiple br's drop, or a br drop for that matter.

Continually getting duplicates from karma is making me consider the worth of the patron pass. You should have one of each jp before you start getting duplicates imo!

I agree. My NW drops : 2 swords , CC : 3 snipers (SOOO random), 1 lmg & 1 smg. Armistice drops so far: 3 xaphans (RNG working as intended?) 2 hyperions and the rest were pistols and shotties

Menetekel
03-13-2017, 09:53 AM
Canobis are you running all the toons on your account. If you fill up their inventory the claimed Jackpot goes into claims and can be claimed on your main toon. Patron works on all the toons on one account so you can get about 1500 df rep per toon per patron account. Tha'ts 6x4 guaranteed jackpots if you applied a game code to your account otherwise it would be 12 jackpot pulls before the end of the event. Maybe you can get something other then honor that way :D. Good luck mate... if nothing else do a screen shot of 12 locked Honors on your account that'll show them that there is something seriously wrong :D

Mayday
03-13-2017, 09:54 AM
I know how you feel. Three Vixens so far from armistice and only one weapon that's not featured in the current set of arkfalls (MM SS NW). Aside from the RNG being weighted towards duplicates, which is ridiculous considering how many jackpots are possible, the game seems to be dishing out most jackpots from only the arkfalls that are going on right now with a rare other synergy jackpot just every now and again.

While hanging out at Coit the other day I witnessed tons of radium converters and cupids being thrown at most players with the more desirable jackpots never showing up. I'm interested to see how our drops might change when they switch the arkfalls today. Would be terrible to pull a month worth of only MM or SS weapons.

HelpIveBeenRenamed
03-13-2017, 10:23 AM
7 prides and 4 or 5 insatiables for me 😥

Canobis
03-13-2017, 10:45 PM
I only run one toon, the rest were started and got bored with after 10 min at noob ego. not all honors were locked, some were from actual karma reward. Just would be better to not feel like i wasted my time effort and money to get the same "gift".

I'm sure nobody, the devs included would enjoy getting the same $2 win every time they tried at any $3 scratch-it or lotto. I'm thinking about diverting my funds to play the lotteries now. The rng is usually against you, but it at least you know your odds/chances, and i don't feel swindled by the outcome.

Mckllrx
03-13-2017, 10:55 PM
That's really sucks,ive gotten 2 jps I already had but not as bad as getting the same one over and over.few people getting nothing but pistols...wish you luck

kettlecooked
03-14-2017, 03:01 AM
Wasn't this same issue presented in a near identical thread last year? I guess if you complain enough they will rectify the situation.

I'm not trying to offend you: if you complain enough, they will hear. It's happened enough in the past

NullWolf
03-14-2017, 05:05 AM
DF jp crates
-Indulgence
-Dancer
-Caustic Venom
-BO

As far at the armstice crates go 95% of everything I've pulled has been snipers and shotguns, good to see the snipers and shottys taking over my rng as usual