PDA

View Full Version : Superiority synergy needs a buff

kettlecooked
03-14-2017, 02:33 AM
This is just my opinion, but with the introduction of new backpack synergies it would be nice if superiority synergy received a buff. Expo items are supposed to be end game rewards yet they are lacking when compared to guard/assault arm syn combos.

Heaven Sent, Bugs, and War below can be farmed easily, but it still takes more effort than going afk in liro arenas

xvincentinx
03-14-2017, 02:41 AM
Keep in mind the armistice items are only available during the 4 weeks of armistice. We can get superiourity items all year.

kettlecooked
03-14-2017, 02:49 AM
Please keep in mind the relevant topic. Time frame of armistice event was never an issue.

I'll still run expos, but I won't value the items as much w/ the introduction of the armament synergies. This game is not going to last long on 360/ps3, so with all these armament items being introduced into the market (there's a lot in the market), I feel many of the expo items that people may have been chasing no longer hold interest.

Trion wants us to have the long fulfilling chase or whatever. :/

Chump Norris
03-14-2017, 03:53 AM
They should add a [3] to sup syn, would make people go after a primary and secondary weapon with the syn more....I think.

kettlecooked
03-14-2017, 04:07 AM
They should add a [3] to sup syn, would make people go after a primary and secondary weapon with the syn more....I think.
I agree Chump!

Sevrin
03-14-2017, 08:33 AM
Agreed. Superiority Syn. should be the best in game. I would suggest a 3% for the first part and 5% for second. This along w Chump's suggestion would be awesome. How about a movement speed or a reload bonus for the third part? Or better yet, life steal? I know...but I can dream can't I?

DEATHBRINGER210
03-14-2017, 08:46 AM
they already buffed the expos gear

xvincentinx
03-14-2017, 08:50 AM
they already buffed the expos gear

When was that and what was the buff???

r1p
03-14-2017, 08:58 AM
When was that and what was the buff???

They did this when they added the named shields to expeditions and gave the Superiority gear the jackpot bonuses.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?248020-Defiance-99-Problems-Hotfix-2

kettlecooked
03-14-2017, 02:05 PM
Agreed. Superiority Syn. should be the best in game. I would suggest a 3% for the first part and 5% for second. This along w Chump's suggestion would be awesome. How about a movement speed or a reload bonus for the third part? Or better yet, life steal? I know...but I can dream can't I?

When making the original post, I didn't have a specific buff in mind.

Life steal is a great suggestion! I think that would make it viable compared to the armament synergies.

Not as good as assault arm for offensive purposes, and not as good as guard arm for defensive purposes. Sort of a middle ground.

You're totally right that superiority syn should be best in-game.

OverDoneOne
03-18-2017, 02:21 AM
Please keep in mind the relevant topic. Time frame of armistice event was never an issue.

I'll still run expos, but I won't value the items as much w/ the introduction of the armament synergies. This game is not going to last long on 360/ps3, so with all these armament items being introduced into the market (there's a lot in the market), I feel many of the expo items that people may have been chasing no longer hold interest.

Trion wants us to have the long fulfilling chase or whatever. :/

I totally agree with you and the effects are being seen already as I witnessed first hand today. I got a sup crit mass and sup impact shroud for peanuts (2 OJs GA Syn smgs) and the player I got them from was spamin chat for the new GA syn stuff just about all afternoon long along with others lookin for the new syns. But I am thrilled if it devalues other things and I can get it really cheap then so be it.