PDA

View Full Version : are developers going to fix GA 3rd perk?

Cygnus
03-19-2017, 10:44 AM
I saw several post on this early on but I thought they had a fix. After playing around with some GA loadouts ive built I noticed its still happening. The 3 perk backpack synergy is really cool but if it doesnt work its kinda pointless. Givin the fact that some really rare jps and shield are a part of this im hoping this gets the proper attention. Ive submitted tickets on bugs in the past only to receive a reply that stated I wont receive any further replies which doesnt boost confidence that the bug you reported is being addressed. With the bargain boxes seeming like the tail end of the game and a final cash grab, hoplessness is setting in...

scierwojad
03-19-2017, 02:21 PM
Did you ever see something fixed in defiance?
They cannot do this only change or delete part 3 of synergy

Menetekel
03-19-2017, 05:03 PM
I saw several post on this early on but I thought they had a fix. After playing around with some GA loadouts ive built I noticed its still happening. The 3 perk backpack synergy is really cool but if it doesnt work its kinda pointless. Givin the fact that some really rare jps and shield are a part of this im hoping this gets the proper attention. Ive submitted tickets on bugs in the past only to receive a reply that stated I wont receive any further replies which doesnt boost confidence that the bug you reported is being addressed. With the bargain boxes seeming like the tail end of the game and a final cash grab, hoplessness is setting in...

In my opinion this definitely falls in the category of FAULTY DIGITAL CONTENT and im feeling ripped off!!! Some countries have taken notice and added protections for consumers who experience this. Unfortunately america doesnt.
http://mashable.com/2015/10/01/consumer-rights-act-uk/#pT8Sg2iw.sqq

What server are you on? I just checked the pc bugs section and the only mention of this is in regards to pvp. If it was posted under another system it might be specific to that system and those fixes tend to take a bit longer.

Did you ever see something fixed in defiance?
They cannot do this only change or delete part 3 of synergy

Yes they fixed the reload portion of the second part of the GA syn, and yes they fixed it correctly and now it works properly.

edispilfnairb
03-19-2017, 05:17 PM
Too bad the extra 10% damage on AA synergy is not working.

Cygnus
03-19-2017, 07:47 PM
On xbox na the third perk stops working. You need to unequip one of the three items to reactivate the third perk. It may happen once you go down. Ill pay more attention when I get on again.

Aliasse
03-19-2017, 07:52 PM
2 threads were made regarding to GA synergy and a dev did reply not no eta since they are changing/moving offices to another area/studio but I heard there might be a hotfix next week

Thanks for the reports. We have a fix currently being tested for the Apocalypse duds and are in the process of investigating the Guard Armament issue.

Cygnus
03-19-2017, 08:32 PM
2 threads were made regarding to GA synergy and a dev did reply not no eta since they are changing/moving offices to another area/studio but I heard there might be a hotfix next week

Thank you for confirming .

Aliasse
03-25-2017, 06:33 AM
Gonna put this up against since it wasn't announced during Livestream or upcoming hotfix.

Gaige12
03-25-2017, 08:16 AM
I don't know guys. I've been around for a while, and if there's one thing I've learned. Don't hold your breath.

DynastyKris
03-25-2017, 09:16 AM
I don't know guys. I've been around for a while, and if there's one thing I've learned. Don't hold your breath.

I feel you.

I posted like 15 questions in the Q&A thread not one of them got into the Livestream :D

+ I have asked for Cymatic Empowerment snare to work since it was released.