PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Trion

ThornRage
04-07-2013, 04:48 PM
I have played many MMOs and in recent years I have felt like I was losing interest with games like SWTOR and TSW just not holding my attention. Maybe it is because I have been playing MMOs since pre-cu SWG. I needed something new.

Defiance has its issues but I am really enjoying the game. It is a different type of game, an MMOShooter. I never got the chance to play Tabula Rasa and found Planetside 2 to not be as fun as I wanted it to be.

Some people complain about this or that and some have some valid issues. However, some complaints seem to be crybaby's who wanted a WoW clone. To them, go back to a WoW clone.

Thanks Trion Worlds.

Pain
04-07-2013, 04:48 PM
It's only gonna get better.

Eremes Guile
04-07-2013, 04:52 PM
Hell yea it is , but I dont wanna wait...

Malachi
04-07-2013, 04:57 PM
I agree with everything you said :) This game is pretty interesting, and it really reminds me of Tabula Rasa (which was awesome btw, sorry you never got to play it).

People just need to realize that there's a ton more content on the way and it will continue to be released on a frequent schedule with the tv show. People keep saying that this game is going to fail, but I'm just like....uh...Trion makes RIFT, people! This game is gonna be just as awesome, if not more awesome...

Snaloe
04-07-2013, 05:01 PM
I have played many MMOs and in recent years I have felt like I was losing interest with games like SWTOR and TSW just not holding my attention. Maybe it is because I have been playing MMOs since pre-cu SWG. I needed something new.

Defiance has its issues but I am really enjoying the game. It is a different type of game, an MMOShooter. I never got the chance to play Tabula Rasa and found Planetside 2 to not be as fun as I wanted it to be.

Some people complain about this or that and some have some valid issues. However, some complaints seem to be crybaby's who wanted a WoW clone. To them, go back to a WoW clone.

Thanks Trion Worlds.

When they closed SWG, I was lost also. Tried SWTOR loved it, leveled 4 characters but got board and with there idea of F2P was just a joke.

Now I have been really loving Defiance and can see it is going to get nothing but better. :) Only thing I really want right now is a Jeep (Cerberus).

Todeswulf
04-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Yep I'm having fun, I'm not really getting all the hate a lot of it seems to be pretty irrational or just to keep forum drama going.

Mavor
04-07-2013, 05:02 PM
I second the thanks! Games been a blast and I cant wait to see where its going =)

XFistsClenchedX
04-07-2013, 05:03 PM
I'm addicted to this game. I haven't been addicted to a game like this in a long time. I am having a blast!

Snaloe
04-07-2013, 05:04 PM
I know lest all go and Flame and Troll the "Let's be honest. Who is close to quitting?" Thread :D

Fennador
04-07-2013, 05:05 PM
I would like to say THANKS to TRION as well!!!! You have made an amazing game and me and my friends can't wait to see where it goes from here! w007 w007 w007!!!!!!!

Kristensen
04-07-2013, 05:06 PM
69.3 hours in just 6 days... Think I'am kinda addicted !!!