PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my dc8 plz

Scrubadubdub
03-24-2017, 07:34 PM
Hey, i just bought a dc8, i was all happy and jolly bcz i thought i could have t5 damage radius and t6 damage, after seeing the roles, thats not possible :(
I was wondering what you guys think i should do before t6'ing it. (Roles)
T1 fire rate
T2 dmg radius
T3 mag
T4 reload
T5 dmg
Thanks for the help o7
(I was also wondering what you guys prefer, the dc8 or the voracity)

Menetekel
03-24-2017, 08:00 PM
Unfortunately since it is a jackpot, once you supreme it, the rolls will just reset and each move up one tier. So your OJ damage will become supreme damage, purple reload will become oj reload and so forth. This is how jackpots work, as compared to regular weapons where when you lock in a roll it becomes fixed. I would possibly try to re-roll the oj reload roll (once it's supremed) to become an oj mag roll and hope for purple 5% health damage or ego on reload... or whatever you personally prefer... maybe armor penetration? Hope this helps you understand the re-roll system for jackpots and best of luck with it.

Calm like a Bomb
03-24-2017, 08:22 PM
Dont do nothing before supreming it. Its a jackpot and has set rolls. If you change a roll before supreming it, it will revert itself to its predetermined supreme rolls when you do supreme it. Your purple roll will remain reload all your other rolls will move down a roll and youll be given a t1 roll which idk what it is, I've never had a dc8...T6 dmg,t5 mag, t4 reload, t3 dmg radius, t2 fire rate, t1?.
Then once supremed, if you really want to have t5 dmg radius you can reroll the t5 mag until you get t5 dmg radius. This could cost you a pretty decent amount of arkforge and your t3 and below rolls could all change...if you do get t5 dmg radius your t3 will definitely change, possibly to a mag roll, possibly not.

Scrubadubdub
03-24-2017, 08:42 PM
Yeah lol, my friend accellios was telling me about that, he gave me a good set up aswell, i never knew jp's had set t6 sup roles, im gonna get a t5 mastery, then t6 it and re-roll the t5 role to idk lol
Ty for the info guys

Calm like a Bomb
03-24-2017, 08:44 PM
Why don't you get a t6 mastery?

FYI, you can go into the salvage matrix with any jackpot and select upgrade rarity and it will show you what it's rolls will be when supremed...all rolls except purple move up a tier and you'll be able to see what your tier 1 roll becomes.

Menetekel
03-24-2017, 08:45 PM
You have to get a t5 mastery before you can get a t6 mastery regardless so... even more fun when the weapon starts out as purple and you have to cycle through all 3

Scrubadubdub
03-25-2017, 04:37 AM
I also never knew that lol. It sucks, i cant use the gun because my ego is to low and i dont want to lower it
So, is it the same with normal guns aswell? If i t6 em, the t5 role will now be t6?

Calm like a Bomb
03-25-2017, 06:03 AM
No. That only applies to jackpots.