PDA

View Full Version : Please hold my hand

xbernie187x
04-07-2013, 04:52 PM
After reading the forums I have a few suggestions.

1. Make the world flat with nothing sticking up out of the ground so that I dont crash in to anything when I drive around.
2. Make it so all the enemies have less health so I dont have to shoot the same guy forever before he dies (soooo monotonous).
3. Drop Orange weapons every time I kill a bug that are Super over powered so that I can Kill all the enemies (taking into account point number 2) even faster.
4. Make all stores free so i can just walk up and take items that I want
5. Make all the challanges in the game super easy
6. Create an auction house that allows me to buy super powers and super mega armor so nothing can pew pew me.

Basically I want to be able to just walk around in god mode and have everything be so easy that i dont actually have to try. Could you please hold my hand when I cross the street, make sure my food isnt too hot so i dont burn my mouth and change my *** every two hours so i dont get a rash.

Regards and Thanks,

All Stupid People

fang1192
04-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Wouldnt you need to change your diaper and not your ***?

GsR Stang 13
04-07-2013, 04:57 PM

1. Make the world flat with nothing sticking up out of the ground so that I dont crash in to anything when I drive around.
2. Make it so all the enemies have less health so I dont have to shoot the same guy forever before he dies (soooo monotonous).
3. Drop Orange weapons every time I kill a bug that are Super over powered so that I can Kill all the enemies (taking into account point number 2) even faster.
6. Create an auction house that allows me to buy super powers and super mega armor so nothing can pew pew me.

Basically I want to be able to just walk around in god mode and have everything be so easy that i dont actually have to try. Could you please hold my hand when I cross the street, make sure my food isnt too hot so i dont burn my mouth and change my *** every two hours so i dont get a rash.

Regards and Thanks,

All Stupid People

This would make the game too easy. No one wants that, only you. I like the way it is. Go back to COD!

Vhailas
04-07-2013, 04:59 PM
He's right. This game is hard like Battletoads.

N3C70V01D
04-07-2013, 04:59 PM

Regards and Thanks,

All Stupid People

Lol

#BUMP#

Taaltos
04-07-2013, 05:01 PM
I guess obvious sarcasm isn't obvious?

XFistsClenchedX
The OP's post really flew over people's heads.

A s0t
He's right. This game is hard like Battletoads.

i still wake up to nightmares from that 3rd level thanks

Minmatar

Regards and Thanks,

All Stupid People

Sir I salute you

Orge Lambart
04-07-2013, 05:02 PM
This would make the game too easy. No one wants that, only you. I like the way it is. Go back to COD!

Underage poster alert... LOL go back and re-read his post... now do it 20 more times so that peasized thing between your ears can understand it.... lol

PoLeo
04-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Don't see anything wrong with an Auction House.

Vhailas
04-07-2013, 05:03 PM
I'm pretty sure GsR Stang 13 was also being sarcastic.

Orge Lambart
04-07-2013, 05:05 PM
I'm pretty sure GsR Stang 13 was also being sarcastic.

If he was being sarcastic it wasn't obvious enough. Obviously the troll isn't strong in that one.

iCoNiC_Waly
04-07-2013, 05:06 PM

I'm positive the OP was being facetious. Don't take everything you read on the forums seriously.

xbernie187x

This is funnier than my post!

Vhailas
If he was being sarcastic it wasn't obvious enough. Obviously the troll isn't strong in that one.

Real trolls died in 2007.

ReMo
04-07-2013, 05:07 PM
10/10
would hate on stupidity again

patrick_bateman
04-07-2013, 05:08 PM

You dont understand sarcasm do you?

GsR Stang 13
04-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Underage poster alert... LOL go back and re-read his post... now do it 20 more times so that peasized thing between your ears can understand it.... lol

My brain is small lol? I guess you don't see my obvious sarcasim. How big is the thing between your head dummy?

Vhailas
04-07-2013, 05:11 PM
My brain is small lol? I guess you don't see my obvious sarcasim. How big is the thing between your head dummy?

I believe you have successfully trolled/are being trolled. I don't pay enough attention anymore. I assume everyone is doing it for the lulz.