PDA

View Full Version : 3 days free patron pass for EVERYONE...but what about pp holders

mitch00uk
03-27-2017, 10:16 AM
Just read that Defiance are giving everyone who logs on between a certain time 3 days free patron...Now thats great news for non patrons congrats!!!

But what about us who pay for this all year round? Before i moan about unfair etc....I should least ask do we patron pass holders get 3 extra days on our passes? So our passes expire 3 days later then normal?

Can someone plz who knows the answer plz let me know

thanking you

Xyorg
03-27-2017, 10:25 AM
you wil get 3 days added to the normal end of your PP

rita mortis
03-27-2017, 10:27 AM
............... patron pass holders get 3 extra days on our passes? So our passes expire 3 days later then normal?

Can someone plz who knows the answer plz let me know

thanking you

This is exactly what happens

r1p
03-27-2017, 10:44 AM
It's supposed to but if you already have then it could be difficult to be certain since console players can't see when their pass expires and even Trion's help desk can't give you a definitive answer for it expires either.

Also, does everyone remember the last time that they did something like this?

mitch00uk
03-27-2017, 10:51 AM
Cool i got mine on the 9th March- I wrote it down

It is strange that there isn't a reminder considering the amount of stuff they advertise in game to get ur cash. But with Defiance i have learnt to write the amount of majors down. What mods you have . Patron end date etc

Thanks for the swift replies

*Note for non patons*

As a pp holder my Jp avg is 54 majors per jp. So try and aim for at least that over the 3 days, But it can be as high as 115 or as low as 6.

But if you aim for around 60-80 you should with luck get a karma jp*

punisher2431
03-27-2017, 09:31 PM
Where did you see this at

FistPumper
03-27-2017, 10:56 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?255972-Defiance-Armistice-Anniversary-Gifts

VVinch
03-28-2017, 11:50 AM
It's supposed to but if you already have then it could be difficult to be certain since console players can't see when their pass expires and even Trion's help desk can't give you a definitive answer for it expires either.

Also, does everyone remember the last time that they did something like this?

December2016/January2017 r1p.
In december they gave, I think it was like 4 day of free patron in total on differents days, those who had pp from early december in january got added the same quantity of days past their pp expiration day.

Light Energy
04-05-2017, 08:30 PM
you wil get 3 days added to the normal end of your PP

I just noticed I got this in an email:

We wanted to inform you that your Defiance Patron benefits expired on Apr 4, 2017.

Wait what? I renewed my Patron Pass on 22nd March (for a month). So it appears we get no 'free' PP if we are already a PP holder :(...since the free PP was applied from 31st March til 4th April (even though I had PP during that period).

Destromathe
04-05-2017, 11:37 PM
I just noticed I got this in an email:

Wait what? I renewed my Patron Pass on 22nd March (for a month). So it appears we get no 'free' PP if we are already a PP holder :(...since the free PP was applied from 31st March til 4th April (even though I had PP during that period).

Once your patron expires, you will move on to the 3 day patron cycle.

Light Energy
04-06-2017, 03:38 AM

OK :), it's great to have confirmation of that - but then the automated email is misleading/confusing at best:

Greetings from Trion Worlds:
We wanted to inform you that your Defiance Patron benefits expired on Apr 4, 2017.

To continue receiving your Patron benefits, please renew your Patron Subscription at either the in-game store or the web store: http://defiancepc.trionworlds.com/account/account-summary-flow.action

Being a Patron comes with a ton of awesome benefits, plus it's easy to pick the subscription that best fits your playstyle. Don't miss out on this opportunity!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your account, subscription, or Trion Worlds games and services, please visit our Support Center by clicking the link below or pasting it into your browser: https://support.trionworlds.com

Sincerely,
Trion Worlds Account Services

mitch00uk
04-06-2017, 04:53 AM
OK :), it's great to have confirmation of that - but then the automated email is misleading/confusing at best:

Last month was the first time i recorded the date i brought mine. 9th march ( 1 month) However is this for 1 month or 28 days as company's differ on this depending where u shop and whayt product is brought.

Cannot understand why we cannot have somewhere on our load-out screen or within our account info how long we have remaining- Or even a warning its running out (as on console non of this happens)

Light Energy
04-06-2017, 07:25 AM
Last month was the first time i recorded the date i brought mine. 9th march ( 1 month) However is this for 1 month or 28 days as company's differ on this depending where u shop and whayt product is brought.
I think it's 1 month in this case - if I look at my subscription info on the Glyph website it says "19 days" are remaining:

https://s16.postimg.org/cume6n72p/pp_sub.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/cume6n72p/)

So, 19 days from now is 25th April = 22 March + 1 month + 3 days free. That value takes into account the appended 3 day gift! :)

Cannot understand why we cannot have somewhere on our load-out screen or within our account info how long we have remaining- Or even a warning its running out (as on console non of this happens)
It would be nice to have it in game - it would probably work in the bit store, since there is obviously some data being exchanged with your Glyph account (like when you purchase PP). And they could warn you to renew (I get an email when it expires). There could even be an auto-renew feature, which you could toggle depending on your situation at the time. I know there are longer subscription plans for people who prefer that, but its cheaper to buy a PP extension when you have the PP discount :).

Danno2020
04-07-2017, 02:01 PM

Only got 2 days after mine expired. Also went off line about 2 p.m. est when I was still on playing didn't realize it til I spent 3 hours playing arenas and found I had only scored just above 1600 xp points. Thorn LIro and ArkWreck. Still says I signed out. tryed all fixes on my end. no good