PDA

View Full Version : Re:hotfix to patch cc jp drops

Lightning19
03-28-2017, 02:49 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?256032-Armistice-Hotfix-3-March-29-2017

With the acknowledgement that cc jackpots were incorrectly dropping during this weeks event.... are you going to allow those us who have received incorrect event jp's the opportunity for a replacement?...or some sort of compensation for having wasted an awful lot of time and built up karma to receive jp's that we're both not expected and in some cases not wanted?

DEATHBRINGER210
03-28-2017, 02:50 PM
what about a fix for all the pistols and shotties dropping?

Lightning19
03-28-2017, 03:08 PM

Can't disagree with you there, however in this case, having spent days building up karma to get a jp that shouldn't have dropped in the first place is a huge waste of time...and Karma! It would cost me more in scrip, ( let alone the countless "wtb's" time and effort getting mods ), than the incorrect jp I got is worth...thus making it useless!

TameR
03-28-2017, 04:18 PM
Dropped caustic 30 mins ago from NVF major (karma). lol .

Lightning19
03-28-2017, 05:13 PM
Dropped caustic 30 mins ago from NVF major (karma). lol .

Lol, Yeah, it seems that cc jp's are going to continue to drop until Thursday's hotfix..and unfortunately, the majority of drops are cc. There needs to be a replacement offer for those who have received cc jp's. If they're going to give us cc jp's, they could of at least been saprophytes, lol Just because we got a jp doesn't mean it's " working as intended"...there's a bug causing cc drops, otherwise there wouldn't be a hotfix for it. The hotfix is coming, now they need to fix ( take care of ) the jp drop recipients that were affected.

Azareal Farseeker
03-28-2017, 10:01 PM
Try shotty drops. All the way for me since the start of last weeks events. As of last Wednesday, I've been vendoring all shotguns and their mods, ojs and t4's included, without even checking their stats. And yes, I got 4 caustics too. Managed to throw one away for a Falchion. Oh well, at least now I have something to butter my toast with :P

Bentu
03-29-2017, 12:11 AM

How about some fixes period lol.

Lightning19
03-29-2017, 09:11 AM
How about some fixes period lol.

Lol, one fix at a time is better than no fixes at all though...as long as the fix is correct!

Morangotico
03-29-2017, 09:15 AM
MG sniper here too..

btw i have 3 pistols in the claims, 4 shotties and 2 snipers.

ty trion

Lightning19
03-29-2017, 09:33 AM
MG sniper here too..

btw i have 3 pistols in the claims, 4 shotties and 2 snipers.

ty trion

Yeah, 4 of my last 5 drops have been sniper rifles..smh

STARLORD
03-29-2017, 10:09 AM

Totally agree here. I got 4 un-tradeable demo's, 2 aculeata's a hemo and 2 glory's as well as a binary and a ic jp pistol all un-tradeable. As if that wasn't enough I bought black Friday boxes and got a feral butcher and rd shotty. Saddest of all is trion still insists this is fair.

Ctss3xxy
03-29-2017, 10:16 AM
Received a chrysalis about an hour before this hotfix..... Now will lose out on one of this weeks jps possibly, due to karma being reset.... Any chance of having this exchanged for one of the correct Syns that should have dropped ?

Or,,, can this week's event be extended due to this error, as it seems we have lost out over the last 3 days?

Lightning19
03-29-2017, 10:24 AM
Received a chrysalis about an hour before this hotfix..... Now will lose out on one of this weeks jps possibly, due to karma being reset.... Any chance of having this exchanged for one of the correct Syns that should have dropped ?

Or,,, can this week's event be extended due to this error, as it seems we have lost out over the last 3 days?

The event won't be extended as the new event starts on the 3rd I believe. That being said, I can't see any reason why anyone who has received a cc karma (or non karma for that matter ) drop, shouldn't be given the opportunity to change their jp to a current event one. In fact, imo, everyone who received an incorrect jp, should be just given one from the current events for the inconvenience. Guess we all have to be patient and allow the devs to fix the bug first and then make things right for those who got a cc jp drop this week.

Formy Virtueme
03-29-2017, 10:58 AM
Got a Hema today, was not thinking that is was wrong, but surely was, will it be replaced?