PDA

View Full Version : Guardians of defiance PS3EU event.

W84IT
03-28-2017, 05:24 PM
Hello All,
Defiance Clan Anniversary Event!
I want to invite all players to participate in the upcoming event, hosted by Guardians of defiance clan on PS3EU,to celebrate the 4th anniversary of Defiance.
This event will take place saturday and sunday, at 18:00 CET (17:00 BST,09:00 PDT).
We will start saturday with a death march from Happy Pow Farms to Bug n chug fallowed by a fun and friendly pvp match in shadow war,keep in mind that only 1 type of weapon will be allowed,SMG'S.!
Sunday we will have a death drive followed by an incursion/siedge.
There is not going to be any losers in this event,just winners.
The distribution of rewards will be announced in future update of this thread,when Destromathe or Fasty inform us about the rewards,so keep an eye out.
Hope to see you all and make this a great and fun event. Thanks again to all who are helping to put this event together!

rita mortis
03-28-2017, 05:45 PM
Nice one mate see you there

vulcain666
04-01-2017, 10:02 AM
j'ai finis 8 eme et g pas u mon code

Bentu
04-02-2017, 11:28 PM
I really enjoyed the Bath House siege/incursion and it got me the pursuit done on that server which I've been trying to get done for a while.

W8AIT I'd like to thank you for the Immolation jp Saw, I've not got it on any other server so it makes it even more special to me.

Thanks for a well run event and apologies to my own clan for not being there for our events.

W84IT
04-03-2017, 05:34 PM
I really enjoyed the Bath House siege/incursion and it got me the pursuit done on that server which I've been trying to get done for a while.

W8AIT I'd like to thank you for the Immolation jp Saw, I've not got it on any other server so it makes it even more special to me.

Thanks for a well run event and apologies to my own clan for not being there for our events.

Its all good when it ends well Bentu,i just hope everyone enjoyed it,thank you for your presence and support.
I thought of you the minute i got Immolation from the pp jp gift,enjoy!

W84IT
04-03-2017, 05:37 PM
Thank you all who helped and participated in the GoD clan event...till next time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q21m1AdpZhI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX9FqfR8kBc