PDA

View Full Version : Trion Whats Customer Service

OverDoneOne
03-29-2017, 12:32 AM
Now I am a fair person and feel that the term customer service implies that when you have a problem or an issue that a customer service rep can sort it out and help to correct the matter without making it any worse than it already is. Last month my grandson traded me 4 mods but I only got 3, so I filed a ticket and got the run around while being fed baloney about how the mod never was there to begin with. Well I just gave up and let it slide. And 2 weeks later I traded a friend a T5 mod and he didn't get it, now we were at an arkfall that had just ended and figured the lag messed up the trade. I told my friend to file a ticket and that I would too, but he said why waste our time they won't do anything about it and I remembered back to my previous lost mod episode and said yea your right so we dropped it and forgot about it.

Now just 2 days ago the same thing happened again my grandson traded me 4 mods and I only got 3, so I filed a ticket and here is the end result of what transpired.
And you can see why I say Trion Whats Customer Service ?

TRADED 4 MODS AND ONLY GOT 3
OverDoneOne
Monday at 04:17
Hello
Today at 3:10 am central time 3/27/17 My grandson traded me 4 mods and and I only received 3 mods, the mod I didn't receive was a biological expanded magazine III.
Now this happened once before Request #850461 the ticket was handled by gm meowser and he told us that the mod was never traded and we had to accept that even tho we both knew that the mod was traded and not received. Now there's an old saying that says Fool Me Once Shame On Me, Fool Me Twice Shame On You.

So it would be really great if we didn't the runaround on this like last time and get fed baloney again.
Because we both were very careful and watched the whole trade start to finish and the mod was in the trade window with the other 3. But for some reason it did not go thru the trade to my character.
My Grandson will also be filing a ticket about this so we don't get the run around about verifying info.
Thank You Please Look into this for us

GM Jynnx Monday at 20:40
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance and for bringing this issue to our attention today.

As requested, we have been reviewing your account as well as this recent trade you reported. From what we see here, it does appear your account correctly received (1) Expanded Magazine III during the reported trade and that this item was correctly added to your inventory. Unfortunately, due to this we will be unable to provide the requested restoration. I do apologize for the inconvenience, as we try to make every effort to correct any issue our players may have.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.

Your reference number for this ticket is 857614.

Sincerely,

GM Jynnx

Trion Worlds Inc

OverDoneOne
Yesterday at 17:21

Once again I get the run around and I asked that you not do that. The mod that did not go thru the trade. That was in the trade window was a biological expanded magazine III and not a Expanded Magazine III as you have stated in your reply, which I did not receive either. There was 4 mods in the trade window and only 3 transferred over and this is second time this has happened. We were very careful and watched the whole process because of what happened the first time when we lost a mod in a trade and;
WE BOTH KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE "Biological Expanded Magazine III" WAS LOST IN THE TRADE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I don't know what is worse having to deal with your buggy glitchey game or having to deal with you and your inadequate unacceptable customer service. Either way I am going to ask you to correct this one last time, because in case you don't get it, the mod just disappeared as if it never existed in the first place, do you know anything about software malfunctions. Because its possible the mod was glitched from the start and just blew out when it was being transferred. Of course I am just guessing because it could be anything, computers can be unpredictable at times.

GM Jynnx Yesterday at 17:33
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with your request. I apologize for the inconvenience, as we try to make every effort to correct any issue our players may have.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.

Sincerely,

GM Jynnx

Trion Worlds Inc

Now I feel just so special, I mean really come on now how can you call that customer service.
Scripted reply's just don't really get it. If there was more room here I would post the results from the first ticket here and you would see they are almost identical word for word the only difference is the request numbers and name's of the gm's that handled each ticket.

BTW Sorry about the long read but to really get it, you needed to see what I experienced.

doctordabs
03-29-2017, 02:07 AM
sounds wicked frustrating man .. i feel for you - been down that road a couple times myself

mitch00uk
03-29-2017, 02:28 AM
They should pull up your spend account and give you better service. While many peeps will slam me and say everyone should receive the same service i disagree, If you chose to beleive this man he has spent 1000s lately upon this game. And he is a customer who's spend amount is one a company should be looking at to keep sweet.

They shouldn't just give him it for free, But least do more checks to verify the truth of the matter. Which it appears isn't the case as he didn't get the mod (again)

Every customer should be looked after but a high spender should feel special.

SHAME ON YOU TRION

OverDoneOne
03-29-2017, 04:26 AM
They should pull up your spend account and give you better service. While many peeps will slam me and say everyone should receive the same service i disagree, If you chose to beleive this man he has spent 1000s lately upon this game. And he is a customer who's spend amount is one a company should be looking at to keep sweet.

They shouldn't just give him it for free, But least do more checks to verify the truth of the matter. Which it appears isn't the case as he didn't get the mod (again)

Every customer should be looked after but a high spender should feel special.

SHAME ON YOU TRION

Thx but I don't ask for or want special attention just because of my spending habits in Defiance, all I want is what is due as in the mod got lost and I didn't get it and I actually could care less about the mod. My inventory is 1588 slots and its always kept at 10 open slots, which means those 1578 slots are storing weapons and mostly mods I have hundreds and hundreds upon hundreds of mods in there so 1 mod is no big deal, but the principle of the matter is something is broken and needs to be looked at.

Here's a kicker to add to the stew, just tried to buy $50.00 worth of bits and got denied and it said to file a ticket and so I did and while I was, I called my card company and asked if something was wrong and was told no the purchase shows but is still pending and I was given a phone number for trion billing inquirers and I called the number and its a constant busy signal tried for 2 hours on and off and LOL always busy. Guess the hamsters aren't spinning the wheels fast enough to generate power to run their phone system. Or maybe the janitor knocked the phone off the hook, he has been known to trip over the server cord now and then. :)

ZamboniChaos
03-29-2017, 01:26 PM
Hey there! It looks like our CS agent is still reviewing your ticket, and they'll be following up with you shortly regarding this trade issue.

Regarding the purchase problem you reported, it appears this purchase attempt failed to process. If it still shows as pending, it'll fall off after a few days. Sorry for the confusion!

OverDoneOne
03-31-2017, 01:16 PM
Well here's the final result or the end of the story after I posted this thread and GM Zeltai got involved.

To cut to the chase I have been miffed and amazed by trion's customer service and how you have to poke and prod them into taking care of your issue and I feel a bit slighted by the comment, In Good Faith because my good faith has been in them and their game thru my purchases of support that they and the game need to exist.

GM Jynnx Tuesday at 17:33
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with your request. I apologize for the inconvenience, as we try to make every effort to correct any issue our players may have.

Sincerely,

GM Jynnx

Trion Worlds Inc

Wednesday at 00:54
Ok then this matter is going to the Defiance forums for all that go there to see. Who knows maybe you will become famous or infamous. What does it matter you will still be apologizing for the inconvenience even tho you really don't even care just as long as you get paid. I actually in a way feel sorry for you that your stuck under big daddy trion's rule.

GM Zeltai Wednesday at 10:39
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.

I sincerely apologize for the frustration that this issue has caused! After reviewing our logs, I found that the 4 items below were traded to your character around the time frame you provided, and all 4 of the items were received on your character. In cases such as this, we are only able to offer restorations based on what we can verify in our logs. Unfortunately, I'm not able to offer any restorations in this case as it appears that all of the traded items were received correctly.

Syphon Rapid Reloader IV
Blight Autopistol
Biological High Capacity Magazine III
Expanded Magazine III

Sincerely,

GM Zeltai

Trion Worlds Inc

Wednesday at 14:27
Ok now if that is the case, then how come I didn't receive the mod at the time of the trade. You see that's what this is all about. I didn't receive the mod and now you say I did, if I had I wouldn't have filed this ticket.
Now all this shows and tells me that not only is your game buggy and glitchy but your methods of solving this mystery are also.
Here I have an inventory of 1618 slots and it usually has only 10 slots open or unused and of the filled slots most of them are mods, that's hundreds and hundreds upon hundreds of mods. So I could really care less about the mod because it's the principle of the matter that something is broken here and it has happened to me three times now and all I get for it is the run around and told the same old story . Here's my story at the defiance forum
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?256048-Trion-Whats-Customer-Service

GM Zeltai Wednesday at 15:34
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.

As a gamer myself, I understand how frustrating it can be to encounter an issue with an item such as this. After thoroughly reviewing our logs, myself and the previous agent on this ticket were unable to find a trade in which this mod was lost. However, after reviewing this issue with my supervisor, I will be able to grant a Biological Expanded Magazine III in good faith. If you could update this ticket with the synergy for the Biological Expanded Magazine III, I'll be happy to get that item granted for you.

Sincerely,

GM Zeltai

Trion Worlds Inc

Well was it a happy ending, you can be the judge of that because I still haven't gotten the mod yet. But in all fairness it was my mistake because my inventory was full when they tried to add it LOL

Judau
03-31-2017, 01:57 PM
wow you got your mod lucky you. My friend lost 10 keys and 6 forge, scrip salvage and XP because the game never gave it to him. it did give him the mod and the gun.He put that in the ticket. But they just ignored him after he did the same as you and eplained what happened. All he wanted was his rewards he earned, the keycodes and the 6 forge. they refused him. I am with your friend about CS.