PDA

View Full Version : Eternal Souls Clanniversary Event - Mid Day Mayhem

Johnny Dbag
03-29-2017, 07:51 AM
Join the Eternal Souls in the Defiance Clanniversary event this weekend! We will be hosting sieges on Saturday and Sunday, at 11am and high noon PST.

Prizes will be courstesy of Trion in the form of codes for your glyph account so make sure yours is linked.

We will hand out prizes to players at the sieges we are at, may be top scorers, may be random, we will see!

All players in the area of the sponsored sieges will receive code for a Dodge Challenger RT High Octane Red Pearlcoat Black Stripe!

The top 20 scorers at the first 3 sieges will recieve a code for a Premium Armament Lock Box!

The top 15 scorers at the final siege will receive a code for a Premium Armament Lock Box!

Saturday: 11 am at Diablo Vaccine
Armament JP Box winning numbers: 13, 7, 17
110 Bargain Box winning numbers: 9, 2

12 pm Volge siege in the mutant district
Armament JP Box winning numbers: 6, 11, 18, 16
110 Bargain Box winning numbers: 15, 3

Ok, slight change of plans for Sunday. We will still meet at the selected locations. If rhe sieges do not happen, we will hit one that pops on the phase we are on. Feel free to group me to tp to the correct phase.

Sunday: 11 am Chinatown
Armament JP Box winning numbers: 13, 4, 7, 14
110 Bargain Box winning numbers: 12, 16

12 pm Serenity Academy
Armament JP Box winning numbers: 16, 10, 6
110 Bargain Box winning numbers: 8, 4, 19, 7

The winning numbers will be on the final score of the sieges.

These numbers were fed into a random number generator I found, any double numbers were re rolled to spread the love.

If the selected sieges are taking too long to spawn, make sure to be in the area as we will call out which siege we will be laying down some mayhem at.

Obviosly these will depend on the sieges dropping, so find me in game to hang out and wait for some mid-day mayhem! I will try to keep this updated with more info as it comes through. Thanks and let's have fun!

More prize info to come as the reward system if ironed out, stay tuned and keep the thread up for all to see! Hope to see you there!

one thirtyfour
03-29-2017, 09:29 AM
Awesome Johnny - I'll be there Sunday - Thank you.

Fallen_Aingeal
03-29-2017, 10:52 AM
Will see y'all Sunday.

Good times!

DICTIONARY
03-29-2017, 01:37 PM
I can't wait. Thanks again Mr. JD for setting this up for us.

Greybush
03-29-2017, 03:45 PM
I, for one, don't mind cutting my evening short to be there.

Lexxy Snow
03-30-2017, 04:44 PM
Lexxy Snow, reporting in. I'll be on for both events.

Johnny Dbag
03-31-2017, 07:57 AM
Updated prize/reward info! Let's get some! Thanks again to the Dev team for sponsoring this killer weekend!

Calm like a Bomb
03-31-2017, 08:08 AM
Prizes:
-10 Winners 10x Bargain Boxes
-15 Winners Premium Armament Jackpot Box (Random Armament Jackpot)
-15 Winners 5x Premium Armament Lock Box

Ummm...where's the 10x bargain boxes, and which seige is going to be the random jackpot box and which is going to be the 5x box?

Johnny Dbag
03-31-2017, 08:11 AM
Like it says in the post, more info to come as the rewards are ironed out

Calm like a Bomb
03-31-2017, 08:16 AM
keep the thread up for all to see!
Just trying to do my part. :)

Johnny Stranger
03-31-2017, 08:29 AM
Hey Johnny I would rather see something a little more random. Giving out to the top 15 or 20 scores is just not doing anything for the newer players to experience imo ... maybe a little raffle of some sort or at minimum , limiting each person to one prize per account ...

Johnny Stranger
03-31-2017, 08:37 AM
Ps , not my place to say anything , just how I feel . Trion gave the codes out to certain clans to do with how they desire . I was only making a suggestion to include all , regardless of guns , gears , scores , ego .. that everyone has a legit chance at winning . Peace

Calm like a Bomb
03-31-2017, 08:37 AM
Agree wholeheartedly, keep it in the spirit of the game. Keep it random.:D

Johnny Dbag
03-31-2017, 09:08 AM
To be honest I was a little uncertain of how to distribute the prizes. Thats why i was going for top 20, so you at least have to put a little effort into getting a reward. Plus it will make it easier for me to be able to see who is there and participating. The big ticket prizes are most likely going to go into some kind of rng thing, if I can find one, to be given to random participants. Any feedback or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Calm like a Bomb
03-31-2017, 10:05 AM
Remember the Clanniversery is an event that takes place during the Armistice weekend. An Armistice is an agreement made by opposing sides in a war to stop fighting for a certain time; a truce. In that spirt clans and players will come together to do activities together for fun, not necessarily competition. It's a bonding, get to know one another activity. The find me if you can like the DT are doing is a fun activity. The races as some other clans are doing is another fun activity...you could make it atvs only and have a race for low/mid/high egos and reward prizes to the top 3 finishers. Seiges and incursions like your hosting are good ideas, but like other clans, give rewards to random finishing spots..ie 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, and 15th, or something similiar...and/or after the incursion/seige, when all participants are gathered, have a Pick A Number Raffle for x amount of winners where you select x amount of numbers(amount of prizes to be given out) between 1-100 and have the players there throw up their number in area chat.
Keep it simple and fair for everyone there. Those are some of my thoughts on the subject, hope they help, maybe you can find something you can take from them to create fair opportunities for every player to obtain rewards.

...and don't put the burden all on you, that's why you have clan leaders and officers, they should help you out hosting, monitoring, rewarding and not be just participants or even participants eligible for rewards at all...your clan did volunteer to host afterall.

Johnny Dbag
03-31-2017, 01:41 PM
Updated reward information to include armament jp crates and bargain box crates.

Calm like a Bomb
03-31-2017, 01:49 PM
What are those winning numbers? Are they the place you finish @ your events?

Johnny Dbag
03-31-2017, 01:58 PM
Yes, the winning number is that place at the particular event.

Legless Greenleafy
03-31-2017, 03:22 PM
Wow this will be awesome!

Calm like a Bomb
03-31-2017, 06:17 PM
Nice job...or as my lunatic sounding toon would say, "That's how its done!"

Wuzu
03-31-2017, 10:05 PM
May I suggest making a copy of the post and putting it in the "Community Events" section to make it easier for people to find?

Tauriiel
04-01-2017, 08:34 AM
Friendly bump!

Wagner Serrato
04-01-2017, 10:47 AM
I will certainly attend.

Timothy Wolf
04-01-2017, 10:51 AM
How do I make sure I can find/add you and participate, no one is near Diablo...

SpinalFusion
04-01-2017, 12:01 PM
That was a rough go fellas. couldnt see any enemies at all. made it to round 18 though :)

Calm like a Bomb
04-01-2017, 12:07 PM
Ohh so it happened, was waiting @ Diablo forever with a large group of others waiting ...huge fail...shoulda kept it simple and not rely on a seige to spawn. Kept jumping to ES members and they were all doing every seige but Diabo. A pick a number raffle would have been much more successful, having everyone gathered at the hosts and doing a death march or something simple.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-01-2017, 12:38 PM
diablo never happen

keptman
04-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Need to do a better job of calling these out. Between clan not responding. And not seeing anyone in zone call it out I've shown up late at 1 and missed the second one so far.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-01-2017, 12:49 PM
Join the Eternal Souls in the Defiance Clanniversary event this weekend! We will be hosting sieges on Saturday and Sunday, at 11am and high noon PST.

Prizes will be courstesy of Trion in the form of codes for your glyph account so make sure yours is linked.

We will hand out prizes to players at the sieges we are at, may be top scorers, may be random, we will see!

All players in the area of the sponsored sieges will receive code for a Dodge Challenger RT High Octane Red Pearlcoat Black Stripe!

The top 20 scorers at the first 3 sieges will recieve a code for a Premium Armament Lock Box!

The top 15 scorers at the final siege will receive a code for a Premium Armament Lock Box!

Saturday: 11 am at Diablo Vaccine
Armament JP Box winning numbers: 13, 7, 17
110 Bargain Box winning numbers: 9, 2

12 pm Volge siege in the mutant district
Armament JP Box winning numbers: 6, 11, 18, 16
110 Bargain Box winning numbers: 15, 3

12 pm Serenity Academy

The winning numbers will be on the final score of the sieges.

These numbers were fed into a random number generator I found, any double numbers were re rolled to spread the love.

If the selected sieges are taking too long to spawn, make sure to be in the area as we will call out which siege we will be laying down some mayhem at.

Obviosly these will depend on the sieges dropping, so find me in game to hang out and wait for some mid-day mayhem! I will try to keep this updated with more info as it comes through. Thanks and let's have fun!

More prize info to come as the reward system if ironed out, stay tuned and keep the thread up for all to see! Hope to see you there!

sp the rng only went as high as 20?

TornadoFighter77
04-01-2017, 12:53 PM
Thanks for making us all go to one phase and then doing it somewhere else so not everyone was involved. Must be nice to be lucky enough to have been invited to the event. Not excited anymore.

Calm like a Bomb
04-01-2017, 12:54 PM
That's how you make sure the prizes go to their friends and clanmates.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-01-2017, 01:14 PM
seems legit

Calm like a Bomb
04-01-2017, 01:17 PM
Might I suggest that for tomorrow you take a cue from Cronus and K.I.S.S.

Death march so everyone can actually attend then raffle afterwards. Then we can get right back to the AF chase for a chance to pull one more jackpot before the event ends.

Theocrat
04-01-2017, 01:30 PM
Does anyone else think this was a bad idea to hold during the armistice event when everyone is working on collecting as much from the event as possible?

Calm like a Bomb
04-01-2017, 01:34 PM
Would have been fine if they hadn't added the extra week. Not very forward thinking there by the Devs.

Johnny Dbag
04-01-2017, 04:34 PM
I cannot control the spawning of the sieges. The idea is to meet up at the selected siege location and hope it will happen. Obviously you would need to be on the same phase i am. If you had actually been there, you would have seen plenty of callouts and instructions. People got bored, so we had to do the first incursion that popped on that phase. We called it out multiple times in the zone we were in. Plenty of people that are not in the clan were there. I purposely was not grouped so that any who wanted to could have grouped me and tp'ed. That will be the same idea tomorrow, meet at the selected location, if the siege does not happen, we will do the one that pops on the phase we are on after 20 minutes or so. We will call it out in zone. Feel free to group me to tp. And, just so you know, most of the winners were not in the clan, so if they figured it out.....

Johnny Dbag
04-01-2017, 04:38 PM
I have updated the original post to reflect the slight change of plans. Im sorry the game and the seevers cannot cooperate more, and im trying to do the best i and the clan can do.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-01-2017, 04:54 PM
the score board went past the number 20. why no numbers past 20?

Johnny Dbag
04-01-2017, 05:21 PM
There were only so many codes, and we were running 4 sieges, and i wanted to spread them out. Also, i thought the score would only show the top 20, and wanted to give rewards to those that participated.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-01-2017, 05:29 PM
There were only so many codes, and we were running 4 sieges, and i wanted to spread them out. Also, i thought the score would only show the top 20, and wanted to give rewards to those that participated.

hmm that last 1 went past 21.

Calm like a Bomb
04-01-2017, 05:37 PM
As a matter of fact I was there when it was first called out to meet @ Diablo. We waited forever, the whole lot of us. After waiting for nearly an hour I tpd to multiple members of your clan. They were doing incursions but not a Diablo incursion...so I was unaware if those incursions were the correct ones because they weren't Diablo incursions as your thread had stated and I never saw anything in zone mentioning the seige/incursion had been changed....it's cool though, you never know when or where what seige/incursion is going to spawn...but knowing that maybe you should have selected a different activity or as you said the first incursion that spawns in your phase...ik there's a learning curve as this is probably the first time you've hosted an event..and i find it offensive that you would insinuate that I'm dumb or anyone is for that matter cause we couldn't "figure it out". I just decided, as did many others, to just go back to chasing arkfalls and chalk this up as a huge fail.

TornadoFighter77
04-01-2017, 06:24 PM
I cannot control the spawning of the sieges. The idea is to meet up at the selected siege location and hope it will happen. Obviously you would need to be on the same phase i am. If you had actually been there, you would have seen plenty of callouts and instructions. People got bored, so we had to do the first incursion that popped on that phase. We called it out multiple times in the zone we were in. Plenty of people that are not in the clan were there. I purposely was not grouped so that any who wanted to could have grouped me and tp'ed. That will be the same idea tomorrow, meet at the selected location, if the siege does not happen, we will do the one that pops on the phase we are on after 20 minutes or so. We will call it out in zone. Feel free to group me to tp. And, just so you know, most of the winners were not in the clan, so if they figured it out.....

According to your clanmate I was on the right phase where he said to wait there for something to pop up. We waited and no one was going to inform us it was moved to another phase. Maybe you should have your clan mates tell us when your moving instead of leaving us there with no warning especially since they called it out there for so long.

elangeldealasnegras
04-01-2017, 06:47 PM
Nobodyy say nothing i put in zone chat all the time where is the eventtt i waiting in diablo 1 hourrr and then i teletransport with my friend all the clan eternal playy china town siegeeee and the codes onlyyy for the clan eternal it no justttt

Greybush
04-02-2017, 03:34 AM
On the bright side, if yesterday's hilarity bleeds over into today then I'll be able to attend. Sooooo...there's that.

#GreyIsBae

Lycan Nightshade
04-02-2017, 12:48 PM
Took 7th place on the last siege of the day.. Ty ES for the fun n games

Theocrat
04-02-2017, 02:13 PM
So when and where are we going to find out who the winners are, I placed 67 and 44 in todays (Sundays) event and I have pics to prove it.

Calm like a Bomb
04-02-2017, 02:16 PM

12 pm Serenity Academy
Looks like your not a winner according to this.

DICTIONARY
04-02-2017, 02:29 PM
None of these clan sponsored events were perfect. The event planners did the best they could, under the circumstances. I want to thank Johnny for his tireless efforts to provide a fair and fun event for all that were able to participate. Remember, you can't please all the people all of the time. For those of you that are critical of his efforts, stop✋. This was supposed to be a fun event. Thankless people made it stressful and disheartening for the event organizers. YOU have all of these PERFECT IDEAS? YOU sign YOURSELF up next time and maybe YOU will be chosen to host the next event. Then YOU can plan events that are sure to be PERFECT. After, YOU can deal with all the WHINNING and COMPLAINING because YOU FAILED to PLEASE EVERYONE! THANK YOU VERY MUCH JOHNNY and the other clan organizers for all your efforts! ✌

Dshort
04-02-2017, 03:25 PM
The events today went pretty well and I for one appreciate all the effort that went in to making it happen so thank you Johnny, stim and the rest of ES

Japes Jasper
04-02-2017, 03:31 PM
Just found this game a few days ago, sorry I missed the events .. seems like uncontrolled chaos, which is fun.

Nicely done to the folks that took the time to make it happen, will keep my eyes out for the next ones.

Alahali
04-02-2017, 06:54 PM
Good job Johnny thanks for the invitation, and relax man, is impossible satisfy to all.

Squint_421
04-03-2017, 07:30 AM
Well thought out & the RnG created fairness. Hard to run it perfectly though due to limitations caused by multiple phases & random event spawns. All in all fun :) Was lucky enough to win a JP crate & finally my 4 year cursed RnG popped out a nice gun :) AA syn Acid Bath XD