PDA

View Full Version : Armistice Premium box ripoff

Zoomer12
03-29-2017, 04:29 PM
Yep, the boxes are a ripoff.

After 72ish boxes, I get 3-4 Jps, that's it.

There should be NO BLUES in that box. Any box containing blues should be upgraded to purples. WHY HAVE BLUES????!!!

Also the rep boxes are just a big a joke.

Ive opened a fair few and only had 1 JP. There IS NO CHASE. You can't chase 0.1% drop rates.

Fix your stuff Trion, stop ripping people off.

bryman
03-29-2017, 05:38 PM
armistice elite lockbox is the same as the premium elite lockbox .. you are better off using keys to buy the reg elite box .. ive made the same mistake b-4 ..

TreyxD
03-29-2017, 10:06 PM
Bought 3 boxes, pulled a hand of god. Bought 10 or so rep boxes, pulled a Heresy day two.
Believe it or not the drops are actually random.
Aside from the obvious influx of jp pistols, shotguns and snipers. :)

Luis91
03-29-2017, 10:32 PM
Opened 5 64 key box and 5 times each rep box except echeleon and get t2 and t3 food for vendor oh and my nice oj tachyon reloader iv ex I'm a little disappointed of the boxes drop rate but I'm not angry

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaWoaUG_ObAfEzy1UFz41L6vW8Vve_P phAuYs8tSzty2P2lemZ

doctordabs
03-30-2017, 01:57 AM
dude i got the same gun back to back from the defiant few 1000Rep armistice box....
completely wasted a week of grinding arkforge for a gun i can't use..
what am i gonna do, dual wield a sniper rifle for friks sake....

OverDoneOne
03-30-2017, 02:19 AM
dude i got the same gun back to back from the defiant few 1000Rep armistice box....
completely wasted a week of grinding arkforge for a gun i can't use..
what am i gonna do, dual wield a sniper rifle for friks sake....

Always make sure your inventory is full before buying a rep box from the defiant few vendor, that way it goes to claims and can be claimed by another character you have, if you don't have an alt make one so you get some use out of a double drop weapon.

My second box it happened to me also have 2 of the same weapon so from then on every time I was about to open a box I crammed my inventory full. And sure enough 2 more times it happened but I used alts to pull from claims and they now have the doubles.

neknace1977
03-30-2017, 08:17 AM
This and just over recycled event's and the LACK OF REWARD for playing the game are why I only log in to claim my daily and weekly rewards why should I put time or monies into a game that has ZERO return on money invested or time played.