PDA

View Full Version : Is this the same for all?

OneBadClown
03-30-2017, 10:32 PM
Playing HH for the umpteenth time. As I was retreating to acquire ammo
I noticed I was unable to move as fast. I recently heard on GD that enemies
hit you turn towards them (true) does this also apply to fleeing? What do
you do when guns are empty?

Johnny Gatt
03-30-2017, 11:59 PM
Playing HH for the umpteenth time. As I was retreating to acquire ammo
I noticed I was unable to move as fast. I recently heard on GD that enemies
hit you turn towards them (true) does this also apply to fleeing? What do
you do when guns are empty?

The lag and rubbber-banding of enemies plays havoc when you think you are clear to make a run for ammo or breathing room.
It's a lot of fun when you get stopped in your tracks unable to move as you wait for the enemy that has already killed you to spawn in.

konstantinov
03-31-2017, 06:19 AM
Drop an ammo spike.

OneBadClown
03-31-2017, 02:31 PM
Drop an ammo spike.

Drop a Spike you say? How's that work when 4 hulkers are on your tail,
and are chasing you around the board?

Ryim
03-31-2017, 02:41 PM
Yes, getting hit by a charging enemy or a sniper turns you around even when fleeing. Setup that way.

Tactical advice is to watch your ammo pool and either refill at a box, or drop a spike prior to angering several hulkers at the same time (yes, I know this can happen by accident. Nothing to do about that).

If you get several hulkers (or any other mob you can't handle in an arkfall), you need to get toward the center and a bit to where players mass, so they can either take agro, or just plain kill the mob to get it off you. And before you say that players disappear in arkfalls, you learn where the vets mass. Like the top of the tunnel at Kinship. Knowing your battlefield will help you avoid issues later.

Another factor is the vehicle spawns. I've found when there are a ton of them out there, they tend to stall players more than the mobs. They shouldn't effect players at all, but they do.