PDA

View Full Version : Devs you forgot xbox eu

Arran
03-31-2017, 01:50 AM
As title says for the 4th anniversary clan events you have chosen clans from every server apart from xbox Eu. Thought this was just an oversight but have pm 2 separate devs days ago and still no response. Just don't want us to miss out on the fun.

mitch00uk
03-31-2017, 07:04 AM
As title says for the 4th anniversary clan events you have chosen clans from every server apart from xbox Eu. Thought this was just an oversight but have pm 2 separate devs days ago and still no response. Just don't want us to miss out on the fun.

I can answer this, You lot are not as special as the rest of us, Seriously i dout you will miss out surly not. Leaving a whole server would create a lot of tension. I hope you get an answer. Let the rest of us know the out-come plz.

Arran
03-31-2017, 08:00 AM
They have had over 3 days to reply both on forums and by pms iv sent but still no reply.

Destromathe
03-31-2017, 08:15 AM
Hello Arran,

I do apologize, but it looks like your PM was lost in my inbox. Rest assured it was not my intention to ignore you or your clan. I have PMd you details regarding participating. Please let me know if you are still interested!

Arran
03-31-2017, 09:04 AM
Thank you. Thread can be closed.

AltaWicked
04-02-2017, 04:51 AM
Hey I sent a couple PMs and would like a chance for our clan to participate as well please reply if it's not too late thx