PDA

View Full Version : Defiance is awesome

XFistsClenchedX
04-07-2013, 04:59 PM
I am loving this game. It's definitely not perfect, but I've generally been having good luck in terms of bugs and connectivity. I recently finished Bioshock Infinite and I am having much more fun with this game than I did in Bioshock. I like how I'm not surrounded by real players all the time, but come across them at merchants, ark fall fights, and randomly across the map.

I hope Trion doesn't get discouraged with so many people complaining about the game. I'd like to see them support this game for a while. They took a big risk with Defiance and I applaud them for it. Lots of the big name games that sell millions of copies these days simply forget to be fun. This game doesn't. Thanks, Trion!

AsheRayne
04-07-2013, 11:44 PM
I am loving this game. It's definitely not perfect, but I've generally been having good luck in terms of bugs and connectivity. I recently finished Bioshock Infinite and I am having much more fun with this game than I did in Bioshock. I like how I'm not surrounded by real players all the time, but come across them at merchants, ark fall fights, and randomly across the map.

I hope Trion doesn't get discouraged with so many people complaining about the game. I'd like to see them support this game for a while. They took a big risk with Defiance and I applaud them for it. Lots of the big name games that sell millions of copies these days simply forget to be fun. This game doesn't. Thanks, Trion!

Well said, I couldn't agree more. I took a big chance buying this game, I was rather on the edge and nervous about it...and c'mon, 60 dollars is alot, especially since I didn't get to play in the beta. But I'm so glad I bought it, it's great! This is for a game I didn't even know existed until two weeks ago, good job Trion. Keep it up :-)

MarauderShields
04-08-2013, 12:11 AM
Oh good to see a post like this ark hunter i am loving the game .. i take no notice of these cry baby's on the forums ..yeah it's got a few problems but nothing that ruins the game! i am going to get the season pass for this beast! see you on the battlefield! :)

Azrael008uk
04-08-2013, 12:52 AM
I was very skeptical about this game to begin with but Trion have done an Amazing Job.

I haven't had this much fun with a game for ages.

Having an awesome time with this.

Az

JammyThumbs
04-08-2013, 01:25 AM
I bought this game by chance as it was part of an xbox bundle. All I can say is WOW! The gun fights are epic and the loot, the sweet sweet loot :D

Only downside is my wife may leave me as I struggle to turn the dam game off!!!

Jibi
04-08-2013, 01:31 AM
Yes! Every second of this game is just pure fun! I think the last time I had this much fun with a console game was with MAG. Trion, I salute You!

I play on PS3 and have encountered only one game freeze. The stability for me has just been amazing.

Soulvak
04-08-2013, 01:35 AM
I agree with the OP I've had a great time playing and been lucky as far as bugs. never had problems logging in etc. I never expected it to be perfect at launch lets be honest what game is? Even single players these days are not perfect at launch, Take Skyrim for example that had to be patched pleanty of times after launch and each DLC same with Fallout. With an MMO even more so is the case. I don't understand when people expect it to be just like X game or Y game. If that's what they want go play that and give this game a chance to work out the kinks start to add content. Some of the games that's it's compared to have been around years so of course have much more content.

As for Jammythumbs. It will be her loss if she leaves you and you hit it rich with finding that just right lucky Arkfall :P

JammyThumbs
04-08-2013, 01:37 AM
I agree with the OP I've had a great time playing and been lucky as far as bugs. never had problems logging in etc. I never expected it to be perfect at launch lets be honest what game is? Even single players these days are not perfect at launch, Take Skyrim for example that had to be patched pleanty of times after launch and each DLC same with Fallout. With an MMO even more so is the case. I don't understand when people expect it to be just like X game or Y game. If that's what they want go play that and give this game a chance to work out the kinks start to add content. Some of the games that's it's compared to have been around years so of course have much more content.

As for Jammythumbs. It will be her loss if she leaves you and you hit it rich with finding that just right lucky Arkfall :P

Lol I'll trade her for an orange assault carbine!!!

Fresh801
04-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Great game

LALLY
04-08-2013, 07:42 AM
the games great, I wont be buying another game until the next xbox is out.

Wakesetter
04-08-2013, 07:54 AM
This game is the first to properly pull off an MMO on consoles. I am loving it. It is what borderlands wished it could be.

jdub1180
04-08-2013, 09:04 AM
I have been really enjoying my time in Paradise as an arkhunter. The game is super fun and exactly what I've been looking for, a skill-based MMO. I was tired of the WoW/Guild Wars point and click, button mashing action although GW did improve their combat a lot in the 2nd one. I'm really pumped to see what content they bring out on the 15th.