PDA

View Full Version : Is exile the worst jp shield of all time?

mitch00uk
04-01-2017, 09:02 AM
Today i won a shield thanks and that. But i'm really trying to find what makes this a jp shield

EXILE

Capactiy 24775
recharge/sec 10%
recharge delay 2.25
amour plates 3

Yes the recharge time is fast but only at 10%, But its 5000 less capacity then Ironclad blastproof iv ex (non jp)and it has a delay of 6 seconds but with the extra 5000 capacity it make's it more better as can take more hits which to me seems better then the 4 seconds faster recharge as i can take more hits that i don't need the recharge most of the time

So to me the 5000 extra capacity is more appealing then fast re-charge as i don't die as much, As sometimes 5000 capacity keeps u alive where-as 25000 dosen't

I just thought/hoped a jp might be considerably better. I know we all prefer diff things from shields but i like high capacity

Thoughts please am i wrong and missing something? please feel free to enlighten me. As i don't claim to be all knowing and always willing to learn and listen.

3.75 seconds recharge at 10% v 5000 capacity

Ryim
04-01-2017, 09:19 AM
Because the last time they did a shield like this with a high cap, people complained so much they nerfed it. Ion Insulator. Same style. I know someone that supremed II (by accident actually lol), and it turned out to be a decent shield then. Exile may be the same way, but I'm not giving up Harmony to find out, heh

WhiteStrike
04-01-2017, 09:25 AM
Today i won a shield thanks and that. But i'm really trying to find what makes this a jp shield

EXILE

Capactiy 24775
recharge/sec 10%
recharge delay 2.25
amour plates 3

Yes the recharge time is fast but only at 10%, But its 5000 less capacity then Ironclad blastproof iv ex (non jp)and it has a delay of 6 seconds but with the extra 5000 capacity it make's it more better as can take more hits which to me seems better then the 4 seconds faster recharge as i can take more hits that i don't need the recharge most of the time

So to me the 5000 extra capacity is more appealing then fast re-charge as i don't die as much, As sometimes 5000 capacity keeps u alive where-as 25000 dosen't

I just thought/hoped a jp might be considerably better. I know we all prefer diff things from shields but i like high capacity

Thoughts please am i wrong and missing something? please feel free to enlighten me. As i don't claim to be all knowing and always willing to learn and listen.

3.75 seconds recharge at 10% v 5000 capacity

It's based off a Rebel, not an Ironclad/Rhino.
If you prefer high capacity, Rebels might not be for you.

mitch00uk
04-01-2017, 09:37 AM
Yep i like to be in thick of action and high capacity works well for me, I die from 1 hits more today then i have in weeks with exile , Find a jp shield at last and i die more then with a normal one, Just very disapointing

DEATHBRINGER210
04-01-2017, 10:20 AM
idk maybe the last laugh or the turkey shot pump