PDA

View Full Version : great event, thank you trion devs

Cygnus
04-02-2017, 11:29 AM
I think this event was a success. Devs created a way to have us interested in doing all contracts, and activities in the game. They have also created a way to make all our resourses usefull again. Because they made these back pack, we didnt need to farm mods(thank you) and it gives us a way to use up old t4s and use up rep. And they even made jackpots to keep jp hunters going.

Excellent event. This one was fun!!!Thank you.

Cygnus
04-03-2017, 07:45 AM
thank you iron death rest in peace!!!

Bentu
04-03-2017, 08:01 AM
From what I've seen on here it passed off well but I could only manage to do the first two weeks and then I popped on a couple of times this weekend just gone.

The lag I experienced on the weekend was the worst it's been my pleasure to endure for quite some time.

KevinVonBach
04-03-2017, 08:49 AM
The lag I experienced on the weekend was the worst it's been my pleasure to endure for quite some time.

Sounds to me like I couldn't have picked a better weekend for a trip down to New Orleans...

Cygnus
04-03-2017, 09:58 AM
From what I've seen on here it passed off well but I could only manage to do the first two weeks and then I popped on a couple of times this weekend just gone.

I have no education on computing but im betting the weekend lag was due to excessive inventory in peoples claims due to the 55bit bargain boxes 100 plus items. I have some nice saws for you but our play times do not coincide. Do you have anyone who plays at 4am or a little later your time that you trust to pass them to so you get them?