PDA

View Full Version : Honoring Iron Death.

Altras
04-02-2017, 11:42 AM
This is a memoriam to a fallen leader and friend to many. After speaking with Professor Chaos (Founder of Chaos Crew), we're in agreement that arguing among ourselves isn't the right way to honor his memory.

I hope every time you see this weapon in your inventory, it reminds you to be a better person. To show respect where respect is due, and to cherish every friend.

The code for Iron Death blastrifle is:
KHNPY7YCTXC76PTT2JQW

You can redeem this weapon at Trionworlds.com - account - apply code. If your on a console be sure your account is linked.

Continue to celebrate a wonderful 4th anniversary.

Verga DeFuego
04-02-2017, 11:48 AM
In respect and remembrance of Iron Death.
My condolences and thoughts to his family, friends and clan mates.

The Lady
04-02-2017, 11:49 AM
That turned into a finger pointing mess really fast.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2017, 11:50 AM
still no word from a dev on this? after that shared email from the lead dev. idk about this.

shermon
04-02-2017, 11:54 AM
in rememberence of a good leader, someone i did not have the opurtunity to know, but i'm bless to be able to share in the memory of his time, thank you and my condolences on the loss, ill keep the family in my prayers.

Smitten Kitten
04-02-2017, 11:57 AM
So very sorry for your loss. Prayers go out to the family and friends.

Eric Cloud
04-02-2017, 11:58 AM
My condolences to Iron Death's family and the Chaos Crew clan, sorry for your loss. Glad to have a rifle in my inventory to honor his name. Bless you all.

Ghost Kitty
04-02-2017, 12:01 PM
We would like to express our sincere condolences to his Family , Friends and Clannies .
Rest in Paradise Iron Death .

Ghost-Kitty & Ghost-Reaper

Ice Kitty
04-02-2017, 12:09 PM
I met Iron when I first started playing Defiance. We had many chats through the years and he will be surely missed. My heart goes out to his family , friends, clanmates, and fellow gamers. RIP Iron Death you will be missed.

Theocrat
04-02-2017, 12:30 PM
My account is linked to my ps3 and I applied this code and the car code and it hasnt shown up in my claim items or inventory and I have tried rebooting my ps3 and relogging in several times and its still not showing up???

PLEASE HELP!

Logain
04-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Amen Arkhunter.

Again my deepest sympathies to his family and friends. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Lycan Nightshade
04-02-2017, 01:00 PM
The clan and his familyhave my sympathies.

Johnny Stranger
04-02-2017, 01:21 PM
Well said Altras !!!

Samali1212
04-02-2017, 01:22 PM
So what was a pleasant "thank you" to hosts quickly spiraled into something that shames us all. I understand desire for shiny things, but this is a memoriam to a fallen leader and friend to many. After speaking with Professor Chaos (Founder of Chaos Crew), we're in agreement that arguing among ourselves isn't the right way to honor his memory.

I hope every time you see this weapon in your inventory, it reminds you to be a better person. To show respect where respect is due, and to cherish every friend.

The code for Iron Death blastrifle is:
KHNPY7YCTXC76PTT2JQW

You can redeem this weapon at Trionworlds.com - account - apply code. If your on a console be sure your account is linked.

Lets move past the unpleasantness of greed, and continue to celebrate a wonderful 4th anniversary.

i didnt know this person because im playing in eu server but as i read he was a good person to all.. any death is unexpected and sudden we say in my country.. RIP man...

kettlecooked
04-02-2017, 01:22 PM
Cheers! This is a lovely thread.

Ackeron
04-02-2017, 01:36 PM
May everyone's dreams come true... RIP iron death.

Nicely done altras and to the rest in those respective clans.

Antony Harrist
04-02-2017, 01:51 PM
Thanks for clearing this up

Rest in peace Iron Death

SeeD
04-02-2017, 02:26 PM
Would be nice to get a clear cut answer from devs if useing this code will result in a ban or otherwise,

Would be nice to have if anything for in the futer to show newer players a gun made just as a tribut to a player, never seen a dev team in a f2p do something awsome like that

richardkrainium
04-02-2017, 03:01 PM
may as well give it to everyone so they too can see how broken the gun is

irisawifi
04-02-2017, 03:52 PM
I swear if I hear people complaining about the gun that was made in memory of a fellow arkhunter --who they probably weren't even friends with---I'm going to go ballistic. What nonsense. This was such a generous gift to Iron's clan and it became so petty from greed.

Thank you guys--Prof and Altras for the anniversary events and the Iron Death event. Thank you devs for the gun too.

Brajjaan
04-02-2017, 04:13 PM
I have no clue what all this arguments are all about as I no longer play this game... Anyhow thank you, may he rest in peace. Stay safe

Hammerdown
04-02-2017, 04:49 PM
I did not know Iron Death. I enjoyed reading the thread about him and hearing some stories from a former clan-mate. I think it's awesome of Trion to pay tribute to a dedicated player that has left us. I also appreciate that the entire community can have the gun made in his honor. Thanks,

Cloudstone

Heishiro Mitsurugi
04-02-2017, 06:09 PM
Sad to see how some of hosting clans felt and spoke about this code getting out went from a teasing item to upset real quick... My zone posts echoed the vibe set here. And could not say enough as I did in zone, you know if Iron Death had a choice he would like everyone to have it, and most importantly " R.I.P " Iron Death my message to zone many times 360 NA

Drift 13B 88

Wuzu
04-02-2017, 06:35 PM
First and foremost, condolences to the family, friends and clanmates of Iron Death. This is a great gesture and resolution to the incident surrounding the code for the gun. Hopefully the devs will comply and respect the choice and wishes of your clan in reaction to it. Until then though, for those not in any hosting clans, I would be wary of entering the code, or modding/putting forge into the gun if you have already entered it, before we get any official word from the devs. Hopefully, they allow the code to remain public, and create a new gift for hosting clans that gets put straight into claims to avoid this type of incident in the future.

Cyprix
04-02-2017, 08:18 PM
RIP Iron Death

Zer0Playr
04-02-2017, 10:23 PM
RIP Iron Death. I wanted to know you, everybody said you were a good person, but I couldn't. I'll use this weapon and do my best. My condolences. Mine and of all the family of Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx around the consoles for you and your family. Better stop right now, I promissed I wouldn't cry anymore lol

xXxDSMer
04-02-2017, 10:38 PM
Way to rise above and share something with everyone. Something that by the sounds of the guy - he'd want everyone to have said something anyways instead of a limited few. Sounds a lot like myself, and for sure if I passed away & a weapon was named for me - I'd certainly want everyone to have it, none of the bickering or special snowflake stuff that I've seen on x360na.

May iron death rest in peace

kironmanlaiw433
04-02-2017, 11:12 PM
My condolences to his family and Defiance family. He will be missed by all that knew him for sure. Its a nice thing for Trion to honor him this way. Why don't you do an arkfall where everyone uses his blast rifle. Blessings and prayers to his family. To the Iron Death from the Ironman

richardkrainium
04-03-2017, 01:11 AM
Way to rise above and share something with everyone. Something that by the sounds of the guy - he'd want everyone to have said something anyways instead of a limited few. Sounds a lot like myself, and for sure if I passed away & a weapon was named for me - I'd certainly want everyone to have it, none of the bickering or special snowflake stuff that I've seen on x360na.

May iron death rest in peace

it was kinda sad seeing one of the hosting clans on 360 na throw a fit when the code hit zone. kinda showed just how little they cared about the community

kettlecooked
04-03-2017, 01:17 AM
it was kinda sad seeing one of the hosting clans on 360 na throw a fit when the code hit zone. kinda showed just how little they cared about the community

I agree 100%, but this is a thread to celebrate and honor Iron Death the player. The drama related to the gun named after him can take a backseat. And I re-iterate, all the positive feels in this thread makes it quite lovely.

birdy43
04-03-2017, 02:35 AM
Мy condolences.
but... sinergie does not work on the gun.

Cyprix
04-03-2017, 04:53 AM
Мy condolences.
but... sinergie does not work on the gun.

The synergy does not work because its not a backpack weapon.
Look at the sign
It does not get the suitcase sign.
The weapon is for honor Iron Death!
Without synergy its a crappy weapon. But the reason was honor a player!

KevinVonBach
04-03-2017, 05:53 AM
Nope... not entering this code, seems like it would be in bad taste - especially seeing as how I didn't even know the person behind the name.

Thanks, but no thanks.