PDA

View Full Version : The new bundle is such a disappointment

thund3rbolt
04-03-2017, 11:40 AM
An oj non-jp weapon and a vehicle for 30$? Jesus... anyone remember when we got 30d pp , outfit , headgear, vehicle and a weapon for the same price? What the heck happened?

Heishiro Mitsurugi
04-03-2017, 11:50 AM
Bombardier is love bombardier is life, btw it should have JP rolls just like evo nano fragger had JP rolls but no special name, the bombardier should too I'm sure... But of course you will want a answer from Trion 1st to be sure good luck.

Xbl element
04-03-2017, 11:52 AM
Bombardier is love bombardier is life, btw it should have JP rolls just like evo nano fragger had JP rolls but no special name, the bombardier should too I'm sure... But of course you will want a answer from Trion 1st to be sure good luck.MOTU is love Motu is life <3 lol

mitch00uk
04-03-2017, 11:55 AM
This game costs a lot for the new shineys. to much for me, My wife would have me guts for garters if i spent that amount on a digital car/van and a gun/.

But each to there own. Hope you find some enjoyment from your new shineys :)

PS i want a MOTU.....

Calm like a Bomb
04-03-2017, 12:35 PM
PS i want a MOTU.....
Here Mitch, a whole bunch of MOTU.
https://s29.postimg.org/msbpi5bnr/masters-of-the-universe-classics-the-class-of-20.jpg

...and I do remember those days thund3rbolt. In hindsight I kinda now wish I would have took advantage of those deals. My guess to what happened: show was cancelled, sponsorship dropped, original devs moved on, Trions support vanished to focus on other projects.

mitch00uk
04-03-2017, 12:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M9cypF0Pyk

Hey calm if i get a motu i will do this video and upload it.. well maybe no promies

ps my son has the battle cat...i have the powerrrrrrrrrrrr

Omega Maximus
04-03-2017, 12:48 PM
For this price ..where is outfit, where is 30d patron pass....this is beginning to he rip off! Give us something for the money!!!

SeeD
04-03-2017, 12:52 PM
Dont care about outfit but for 30$ there shuld be more than a car skin and a gun, gun is sweet but 30$ for a non jp............
Is it tradeble at least?

And yeah needs 30d patron siriusly