PDA

View Full Version : When will the patron contracts go away?

Timothy Wolf
04-03-2017, 05:56 PM
So I loved my free three day patron pass that expired to the second, right in the middle of one of working one of the conflict sites for the contracts. So be it I suppose, but they are still on the map, and I have a contract listing full of patron things I can't do/won't get credit for.

So, when will those all go away? Server reset? I ask more now because there have been patron events (completed mind you) hanging out in that list since the last freebie time a few months ago. Mostly though because I now have two markers for conflict sites that won't go away, even though I have done them twice now.

Ellek Barlow
04-04-2017, 01:44 AM
Never. No joke.

KevinVonBach
04-04-2017, 06:31 AM
Regrettably, post# 2 pretty much nailed it, right there.

PanzerKlink
04-04-2017, 07:10 AM
Patron contracts have been broken for god knows how long, those contracts will not go away ever (as #2 said)

Only way to get them to change is by re-purchasing Patron, but even then they'll change/be able to be completed but will not go away.

keptman
04-04-2017, 11:39 AM
It's to remind you that you could be doing all this.

SCAVENGER1
04-04-2017, 11:59 AM
they should make the patron pass not go by actual day but by the time you are in actually playing !! cause i have lost just about a yrs worth of patron pass go down the drain which is wasted money i spent !! this should be change cause it is BS !!

superstorm
04-09-2017, 01:41 AM
Patron contracts have been broken for god knows how long, those contracts will not go away ever (as #2 said)
That shows total disrespect to us. And I wonder why all people just eat it. We need to do something! Some kind of protest, I don't know...