PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Destro, will last weeks' cc drop recipients also be granted a random proper jp

Lightning19
04-04-2017, 11:00 AM
As the title says: will those of us who received incorrect CC drops prior to the hotfix also be granted a new random jackpot drop. I would think that if it's being done for improper drops during this weeks' event, the same should be done for the improper drops last week.

I would suggest replacing those with a random drop from the event horizon pool as well since replacing them with last weeks jp pool at this point would make it difficult to mod said weapons.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-04-2017, 11:16 AM
didnt they address this already?

Lightning19
04-04-2017, 11:26 AM
didnt they address this already?

In reading Destromathe's reply on the other thread, it indicates than anyone who received the wrong jp's during "this weeks'" Event Horizon will be granted a random jp from the proper pool. There is no mention of doing the same for our CC drops last week. I'm looking for clarification. Fair is fair, last weeks' wrong drops should be granted a random "new" drop as well, no?

Calm like a Bomb
04-04-2017, 11:29 AM
No, because any of the previous years jackpots could drop from any arkfall.

Lightning19
04-04-2017, 11:49 AM
No, because any of the previous years jackpots could drop from any arkfall.

Not sure how you missed this, especially since you had to download a new patch for it!

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?256032-Armistice-Hotfix-3-March-29-2017

Here is a quote from Destromathe prior to the hotfix:

"We have identified an issue with Colony Courtship jackpots dropping in addition to the 3 events that are active. I will be deploying a fix for this tomorrow morning. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Vinegar Strokes
04-04-2017, 11:49 AM
picked by the players, meaning they should have had drops from those events. 99er's, HH and NVF. Many players received CC drops after the update to the week 4 events. It wasn't addressed by anyone, just looked over. I agree with OP because we all put our time into the Karma roll and basically their inaction on this says "oh well". They've done lots of great things lately, but week 4 was about what the players wanted, and we didn't get it. I honestly was pretty bummed my karma was wasted on another CC drop, as many others were as well.

Calm like a Bomb
04-04-2017, 12:00 PM
Ohh yes, forgot about that patch...then yes, you should get an Armistice jp from that weeks jp pool but not an EA jp from the Event Horizon event.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-04-2017, 12:05 PM
i think they brought it up in the last live stream

r1p
04-04-2017, 12:38 PM
i think they brought it up in the last live stream

Did they say that they were replacing all of the incorrect jackpots with a Lilith? Since it's from Hulker Hell then it should make everyone happy because it is from one of the player selected events.

Ctss3xxy
04-04-2017, 12:48 PM
Nope, we did not receive anything for this error, I received yet another chrysalis...

The same action as this week's action should have been given to those who lost out.

Vinegar Strokes
04-04-2017, 02:00 PM
I couldn't agree more with Ctss3xxy!

Vinegar Strokes
04-04-2017, 02:02 PM
Ohh yes, forgot about that patch...then yes, you should get an Armistice jp from that weeks jp pool but not an EA jp from the Event Horizon event.

I agree, it wouldn't be right to have one from the current event, just RNG change at one from those events last week. and if it's ends up being a Lilith, then so be it!