PDA

View Full Version : Customer Satisfaction

Bentu
04-04-2017, 10:34 PM
I don't really expect an answer from anyone at Trion but the question begs to be answered.

Regarding Defiance.

Trion do you feel that you are giving us your customers satisfaction?

Personally I think it depends on what system you play on as we don't see that many issues with PC but the consoles are having a hard time with lag and stability.

Grindbert
04-04-2017, 10:43 PM
you are naive if you think the pc version has no problems.
in that thread i made a short list of things that are happening on pc: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?256413-Game-unplayable-since-recently

the answer to your question is: they don't care, they made the profit they expected years ago and now only barely keep this game running with costs/investments never exceeding the little they make now. obviously they could make more money by investing some into the game to raise customer satisfaction and with that bit sales but that would be a risk. better put that money in something with more safe profit.

Bentu
04-04-2017, 11:50 PM
you are naive if you think the pc version has no problems.
in that thread i made a short list of things that are happening on pc: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?256413-Game-unplayable-since-recently

the answer to your question is: they don't care, they made the profit they expected years ago and now only barely keep this game running with costs/investments never exceeding the little they make now. obviously they could make more money by investing some into the game to raise customer satisfaction and with that bit sales but that would be a risk. better put that money in something with more safe profit.

Where did I say "no" problems.

Anyway I'll leave it at that as I've been up all night and I'm tired.

OverDoneOne
04-05-2017, 02:16 AM
I don't really expect an answer from anyone at Trion but the question begs to be answered.

Regarding Defiance.

Trion do you feel that you are giving us your customers satisfaction?

Personally I think it depends on what system you play on as we don't see that many issues with PC but the consoles are having a hard time with lag and stability.

I find it odd that at times when I have a problem and file a ticket that everything goes smoothly and and all is worked out and corrected.

But then again some tickets I have filed for valid reasons beyond my control, there were roadblocks and the runaround around and around the issue with a story full of baloney. Having to battle it out with a customer service rep going back and forth just trying to get your issue solved is not very customer satisfying.

As I have told trion reps a few times; I don't mind having fun wasting my time playing video games, but wasting my time playing games with you is not my idea of fun ;)

Infinity Eagle
04-05-2017, 02:36 AM
I think it just depends on which customer rep you get. But sometimes you just can`t get no satisfaction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrIPxlFzDi0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrIPxlFzDi0

TreyxD
04-05-2017, 04:08 AM
I'll begin to know what customer satisfaction feels like when I receive the extra life prizes.... Still waiting

KevinVonBach
04-05-2017, 05:22 AM
I'll begin to know what customer satisfaction feels like when I receive the extra life prizes.... Still waiting

Really? You're still waiting to receive prizes from Extra Life?

Completely shameful.

ZamboniChaos
04-05-2017, 08:42 AM

Hey there! I just sent you a PM regarding this.

MasterProtector
04-05-2017, 08:54 AM

i sent fasti who was heading that up 4 messages regarding exl and destro.... and morgana.... i have the msg logs from sent messages but only 1 or so response so eventually after 3 days with customer support i finally got the donation car..... 5 months later

on a side note im still waiting from the exl stream when they said they were going to do something for me which was even in the chat logs from the stream and sent fasti, morgana, and destro msgs regarding it to no avail...... all and all not impressed.

mitch00uk
04-05-2017, 09:40 AM
Where did I say "no" problems.

Anyway I'll leave it at that as I've been up all night and I'm tired.

------------------
I hate it when someone tries to twist what u say to suit there argument, Normally done because there argument is a weak one

Happens quite a bit in the forums. In the end you are arguing about a point that wasnt even made