PDA

View Full Version : New Horizon event karma drops

mitch00uk
04-05-2017, 06:05 AM
Einstein 47 majors

864 majors 15 jps so avg amount of majors per drop 57.6

Calm like a Bomb
04-05-2017, 06:08 AM
I've been seeing alot of Einsteins being dropped, alot!

mitch00uk
04-16-2017, 05:59 AM
94 long new horizons done for a Dirac sniper

958 event majors 16 jp = 59 majors per drop

DEATHBRINGER210
04-16-2017, 06:01 AM
how many pistols?

Arran
04-16-2017, 06:35 AM
3 lmg. 1 pistol. 1 sniper so far.

mitch00uk
04-16-2017, 07:05 AM
how many pistols?

karma drops

pistol -4
smg-2
lmg-2
rocket l- 1
snipers 6
shot-gun 1

Defiant few jps

shotgun 1
dentonater 1
infector 1
sword 1
sniper 1

rng
smg 1
+edit+ hand of god today
bargain box

smg1

SaikoTeek
04-16-2017, 07:21 AM

I feel I'm on the 90+ side. I've pulled 1 Pauli 2 days into the event and nothing since. I think your average is pretty spot on with past events.

Ryim
04-16-2017, 07:26 AM

First off, take a break and go outside LOL. Just kidding, but damn that's a lotta majors.

Done @100 myself (haven't been keeping track) and got the LMG and AR so far. No pistol :(

mitch00uk
04-16-2017, 07:44 AM
LOL its across 4 events I think. That's when I started counting

I only managed 150ish event horizons so far. Would have doubled that prob but d/c's etc

this event I have a pistol Einstein and sniper

Finalkiller
04-16-2017, 04:09 PM
I pulled this jps in 5 days playing 8-12 hrs per day LOL. I really want a schrodinger.

31 majors = Dirac
39 majors = Planck
65 majors = Einstein

Bad luck

Shtank
04-16-2017, 09:58 PM
op Mitch mentioned hand of god in edit... will pulling this from 64key box reset karma?... new to patron, trying to sort its parameters

Bentu
04-16-2017, 10:19 PM
op Mitch mentioned hand of god in edit... will pulling this from 64key box reset karma?... new to patron, trying to sort its parameters

No only event jp drops will reset karma jps and bits store jp drops will reset bits store karma

Shtank
04-16-2017, 11:59 PM
thank you, Bentu

Bentu
04-17-2017, 12:13 AM
thank you, Bentu

You're welcome, I try to be of some help even if I'm not playing at the moment.

Light Energy
04-18-2017, 07:08 AM
I haven't been keeping track of the number of majors (I'm really not too bothered :)) but here are my drops (so far):
Planck x 2 (pistol)
Einstein (pistol)
Pauli (shotgun)

It does seem to demonstrate the apparent weighting that a lot of people seem to mention. And the above drops are all with Karma in effect.

Johnny Gatt
04-19-2017, 04:01 PM
I have not been as active this event.
On Playstation I got two karma jps , a Dirac.... and then another Dirac.
On Xbox I have no karma jps, as the crits at end of majors were booting after I got credit for the arkfall, but before karma roll. ( At least I got my pursuit Higgs for each Xbox toon.)

Finalkiller
04-19-2017, 11:31 PM
31 majors = Dirac
39 majors = Planck
65 majors = Einstein
42 majors = Brolglie
52 majors = Planck

Pfffff :/

LeeLeeBelle
04-20-2017, 03:11 AM
Pulled a Dirac last night to go along with the Broglie and Einstein. I think they said there was an equal chance to pull all the jackpots on any given roll, but this is obviously not the case. I have gotten a sniper rifle (if not multiples) in every event since NVF. I have yet to get an assault rifle.

Finalkiller
04-20-2017, 04:43 PM
Drops are bs. I have a friend without pp and his first jp of this event was schrodinger!!!!!!!!! CMON TRiON

mitch00uk
04-21-2017, 02:46 AM
after another 32 majors (I think have to check that number) got another dirac -gave it awa

so 2 diracs and a Einstein

OokamiXIII
04-21-2017, 04:42 AM
Two Einsteins and a Planck so far for me. The JP drops are definitely "weighted as intended".

Lycan Nightshade
04-21-2017, 07:51 PM
For this event dirac, planckkkk and 2 Einsteins... shocking -_-

Chump Norris
04-21-2017, 08:31 PM
3 pistols and 2 snipers, think I will skip patron pass for a while.

Lightning19
04-21-2017, 08:59 PM
3 straight Dirac snipers...far too much grinding to get the same thing 3 times in a row. Wouldn't be so bad if they had a market value to be able to trade or sell for something different.

With ya ^ on skipping the Patron...why pay for what is apparently "my" crappy rng.

mitch00uk
04-22-2017, 02:43 AM
Seems like Diracs and einsteins are the trion choice of jp for us suckers this event.

The posters prove that its deff weighted

nutsquad
04-22-2017, 03:52 AM
2 Einsteins
1 Broglie

SaikoTeek
04-22-2017, 04:20 AM
Final total:
Plank
Pauli
Dirac

BarrySciFi
04-22-2017, 04:42 AM
From bit store boxes: 4 snipers and 3 Plancks. From the karma drops: 4 snipers and 4 Plancks. I decided not to buy any more boxes, because I am pretty sure I would get an 8th Planck lol. Thanks Trion!

konstantinov
04-22-2017, 05:23 AM
Planck
Schrodinger
Brogile
Pauli

W84IT
04-22-2017, 12:57 PM
Planck
Einstein
Broglie
Pauli

MrE
04-22-2017, 01:58 PM
If i wanted a shrodinger i would expect to Grind arkfalls for 3 weeks solid, then maybe towards the event i might get it, After its not worth anything/as much cause thoughs that want it will have it by then, based on previous events and trying to get the must have item.

nutsquad
04-22-2017, 02:09 PM
If i wanted a shrodinger i would expect to Grind arkfalls for 3 weeks solid, then maybe towards the event i might get it, After its not worth anything/as much cause thoughs that want it will have it by
then, based on previous events and trying to get the must have item.

Consider yourself lucky if you get it at all, all i get are pistols, snipers and lmgs. Event after event.

MrE
04-22-2017, 02:50 PM
Consider yourself lucky if you get it at all, all i get are pistols, snipers and lmgs. Event after event.

if you want a blast rifle, all you have to do is use some other gun to such an extent that it out classes the blast rifle in pvp and pve and we stop putting arkforge into it and into other guns, it will become a less wanted gun and you will probably be more likely to get one in events, or you know get them to put one in expeditions as should have happened in the first place to make money out of expeditions

Ophidius
04-23-2017, 02:32 AM
Pauli on the forth day.

Only ONE legendary after that (sniper).

Maybe four epic mods on the ground and nothing for the last ten days but blues and greens.

This has been one stingy event. Would've bought a bundle, but geez, the only tempting thing is the vehicle (I love the skin). Why not a friggin outfit to go with it?

stefb42
04-23-2017, 03:37 AM
Just got my 3rd broglie, 1 was OK for collection sake but other 2 just a waste of mods

This is why I think events should have only 2 or 3 jps (desirable ones) with the loot table completely open for non jp drops, at least then when our karma kicks in it will feel like it was worth our hard earned cash, and if your favourite gun isn't a jp in said event you would at least have a chance of pulling non jp version of it

Mister Bilau
04-23-2017, 06:55 AM
+200mjrs = Planck

Mister Bilau
04-23-2017, 07:16 AM
+200mjrs = Planck

nutsquad
04-23-2017, 07:29 AM
+200mjrs = Planck

We got it the first time you posted this.

Neutronenstern
04-23-2017, 07:52 AM
First week Einstein. Third week Brogli.
And the first time after 2,5 years playing I can't mod my Jackpots complete T4.:(
But I also can't force myself playing this boring event extensively to get the mods.:(:(

mitch00uk
04-23-2017, 05:13 PM
+200mjrs = Planck

If you have a patron pass and have marked down each major you've done and have indeed done that many with 1 jp i'd do another 20 and if no more jps i'd put in a ticket.

Because everyone i know who COUNTS majors have never reported more then 115- 115 is longest i know before a jp. The avg is around 60 per jp

Schrodinger
AND today i got a SCHRODINGER (33 majors)(yay) did two 15% gambles on t6'ing which failed , So whacked it up to 50% and got it 1st time. I got a nano mod and i love it.

I love my oblivion but now i love the schrodinger just as much and i also like the t6 br with 3 dmg which i traded this week so am a happy camper== oh and traded a sting this week as well ( boys and there toys huh)

Bentu
04-23-2017, 05:23 PM
If you have a patron pass and have marked down each major you've done and have indeed done that many with 1 jp i'd do another 20 and if no more jps i'd put in a ticket.

Because everyone i know who COUNTS majors have never reported more then 115- 115 is longest i know before a jp. The avg is around 60 per jp

Schrodinger
AND today i got a SCHRODINGER (33 majors)(yay) did two 15% gambles on t6'ing which failed , So whacked it up to 50% and got it 1st time. I got a nano mod and i love it.

I love my oblivion but now i love the schrodinger just as much and i also like the t6 br with 3 dmg which i traded this week so am a happy camper== oh and traded a sting this week as well ( boys and there toys huh)

Been a long time since I felt that way about the game and even when I was 6/7 months in to the game I was still critting 8/10 times a major and having to re map my controls every time I wanted to drive a vehicle.

Saying that I do still have some hope for the game but I can't bring myself to play at the moment.

You know when you're sitting in the park eating a orange and a wasp comes buzzing around.

Well you don't need Trions rng to know that there's a fair chance you're going to get stung.

Light Energy
04-23-2017, 08:08 PM
Schrodinger

Congrats on the Schroedinger, Mitch! I knew my Karma was high today and I got... a Broglie. Not bad, of course, but I already swapped a Planck for one. Congrats on getting it supremed too.

stayloc
04-24-2017, 01:22 PM
Patron, last event patterns, 30 events = Planck next 33 events = Dirac last 64 events = nothing. This pattern has been repeated, where at the end of an event - just nothing.

Calm like a Bomb
04-24-2017, 01:35 PM
Had my PP this event just as I had during previous events. 1st week, Einstein. Remainder of event, nothing. Will not be renewing PP indefinitely.

gulac
04-24-2017, 04:33 PM
All I can say is those getting a JP at around the 60 mark you are incredibly lucky. I did 16 majors a day 5 days a week in the last week of Armistice and same for the first week of Ether and got Plankk. (160) Another week at 7 days a week (112) and got Broglie, then 20 a day till it ended and got nothing (140). Most people I know and who are long time players and PP holders were upwards of 100+ between JP's this is on PC-NA of course.

Most of the majors I played hard, in Ether I won 9 majors 2 of them over 200k most of my rewards were blues. I got plank for a zero score (I turned up in the last few seconds) I got broglie for one of the over 200k.

For the rest it was purple weps with a few OJ and a lot of blue mods.

I spent $50 AUD to buy the event bundle with the Bombadier which wasn't even JP stats.

I died on average 10 times per major and ran a virtual 30 miles each time because using the Bombadier attracted the mobs like flies

I am a patron pass holder.

Putting tickets in results in "passing my concerns along" or being told that "every thing is working as expected"

Johnny Dbag
04-24-2017, 04:41 PM
Jps aside, the rest if the drops were terrible. Between my gal and i, we only dropped 2 oj blast rifles, both electric. Pretty weak.

doctordabs
04-24-2017, 10:12 PM
I pulled this jps in 5 days playing 8-12 hrs per day LOL. I really want a schrodinger.

31 majors = Dirac
39 majors = Planck
65 majors = Einstein

Bad luck
really? those are all decent guns...

Bentu
04-24-2017, 10:17 PM
really? those are all decent guns...

That's rng for you.

polywag69
04-24-2017, 11:18 PM
All I can say is those getting a JP at around the 60 mark you are incredibly lucky. I did 16 majors a day 5 days a week in the last week of Armistice and same for the first week of Ether and got Plankk. (160) Another week at 7 days a week (112) and got Broglie, then 20 a day till it ended and got nothing (140). Most people I know and who are long time players and PP holders were upwards of 100+ between JP's this is on PC-NA of course.

Most of the majors I played hard, in Ether I won 9 majors 2 of them over 200k most of my rewards were blues. I got plank for a zero score (I turned up in the last few seconds) I got broglie for one of the over 200k.

For the rest it was purple weps with a few OJ and a lot of blue mods.

I spent $50 AUD to buy the event bundle with the Bombadier which wasn't even JP stats.

I died on average 10 times per major and ran a virtual 30 miles each time because using the Bombadier attracted the mobs like flies

I am a patron pass holder.

Putting tickets in results in "passing my concerns along" or being told that "every thing is working as expected"

Do you want a cookie for getting 200k score? I'm still getting t3s for 300k. Also the bundle is 2300 bits which should be around 35 AUD, not 50.

mitch00uk
04-25-2017, 05:07 AM
Bentu....

Been a long time since I felt that way about the game and even when I was 6/7 months in to the game I was still critting 8/10 times a major and having to re map my controls every time I wanted to drive a vehicle.

I still crit a lot...But this re-mapping controls for vehicle <-- So that's why for a time I couldn't control my car, No matter what I did I couldn't control it . It went back to normal after 1 week. Thank you for explaining to me about that. I thought my controller had broke.

Light Enegy
Congrats on the Schroedinger, Mitch! I knew my Karma was high today and I got... a Broglie. Not bad, of course, but I already swapped a Planck for one. Congrats on getting it supremed too

Thanks you :)

Gulac- My avg was 58% a few jps ago and is lower now due to last 2 jps being both 32 and 33 . And for most people I know who count give the same numbers. These are my numbers per jp

115-55-53-63-06-70-60-90-69-78-25-07-67-59-47-94-32-33-

Swordo
04-28-2017, 04:42 PM
I got a Einstein on the 2nd day, after 223 majors I got a Einstein on the last day. go figure. I will not be renewing my patron. I am looking for another game simular to this to go to, with all of my friends.

Bentu
04-28-2017, 09:14 PM
Bentu....

I still crit a lot...But this re-mapping controls for vehicle <-- So that's why for a time I couldn't control my car, No matter what I did I couldn't control it . It went back to normal after 1 week. Thank you for explaining to me about that. I thought my controller had broke.

I doubt that you had the same issue as me because I have to remap the controls to southpaw to play the game but somehow when I was doing it both toggles assigned to the same analogue stick and for some reason it worked ok in combat but when I spawned a car I couldn't turn.

The camera would just spin around the vehicle.

Edit. And for anyone else who has to remap their controllers for southpaw be aware that there's a hidden command that isn't on the remap page and that is when you push down the left or right toggle (can't remember which one sorry) it will randomly assign itself to another button or trigger etc.

The hidden function is that when you push the toggle down it makes your character walk backwards which can be handy if you have a tough enemy approaching you while you're shooting it but when it randomly assigns itself to another button it can give you quite random effects.

For instance on my xbx eu main toon it make my character do a little spin when I use a stim.

6S-Pp0KYFGM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S-Pp0KYFGM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Johnny Gatt
04-29-2017, 09:34 PM
I got two karma drops on playstation. Both were Diracs.
Got one karma drop on Xbox. It was an Einstein

The game loves to totally and completely randomly drop the jp snipers and pistols for me when karma kicks in. I get one or two rng drops each year but they are usually the least desired jps as well .

Zoomer12
04-29-2017, 09:42 PM
Pistols, pistols and snipers everywhere.

Finalkiller
04-30-2017, 12:51 AM
The karma system is a joke.

mitch00uk
05-01-2017, 02:56 AM
I doubt that you had the same issue as me because I have to remap the controls to southpaw to play the game but somehow when I was doing it both toggles assigned to the same analogue stick and for some reason it worked ok in combat but when I spawned a car I couldn't turn.

The camera would just spin around the vehicle.

Edit. And for anyone else who has to remap their controllers for southpaw be aware that there's a hidden command that isn't on the remap page and that is when you push down the left or right toggle (can't remember which one sorry) it will randomly assign itself to another button or trigger etc.

The hidden function is that when you push the toggle down it makes your character walk backwards which can be handy if you have a tough enemy approaching you while you're shooting it but when it randomly assigns itself to another button it can give you quite random effects.

For instance on my xbx eu main toon it make my character do a little spin when I use a stim.

6S-Pp0KYFGM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S-Pp0KYFGM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The car issue was when i drove it, it woud spin out and it was prob about 500% harder to control (near impossible) but my toon was fine to control. It went on for nearly 1 week until it just went back to normal.

In fact i won a car from the defiance page and claimed it when it happened. So i wonder if it was claiming the new car . Or was something else hmm

mitch00uk
05-01-2017, 02:58 AM
Pistols, pistols and snipers everywhere.

I was viewing the jp 500 box and lol i have nearly every sniper funny that. And a lot of the pistols