PDA

View Full Version : My Random Number Game is a catastrophe

Wagner Serrato
04-05-2017, 12:05 PM
Since 99 Problems / 2016 I do not win if I want a Jackpot (Viral Administrator)
Seriously it's horrible not to gain any reward.
Soon it will be 1 year without gaining any and only to depend on Karma Barr is even worse.

Tasin
04-05-2017, 12:10 PM
Since 99 Problems / 2016 I do not win if I want a Jackpot (Viral Administrator)
Seriously it's horrible not to gain any reward.
Soon it will be 1 year without gaining any and only to depend on Karma Barr is even worse.

Last time i got a regular jackpot drop was a year ago during armistice..

Calm like a Bomb
04-05-2017, 12:17 PM
Ever since karma was introduced I haven't received a regular dropped jackpot. I can't remember the last time I received a jackpot that wasn't tied to karma.

mitch00uk
04-05-2017, 01:04 PM
Last time i got a regular jackpot drop was a year ago during armistice..

Hi tasin.

I got a oblivion as you no at xmas (fork t4 box), Other then that nothing. I have only ever found 1 t5 weapon dropped by enemy in all my time in this game is this the norm?

How about anyone else. Do t5 weapons drop for you? by drop i mean after a kill

Tasin
04-05-2017, 01:08 PM
Hi tasin.

I got a oblivion as you no at xmas (fork t4 box), Other then that nothing. I have only ever found 1 t5 weapon dropped by enemy in all my time in this game is this the norm?

How about anyone else. Do t5 weapons drop for you? by drop i mean after a kill

Heya.

I'm getting lots of t5 weapons (not really good ones usually) but no jps. I think the karma update back in September broke my RNG and I'm not able to get regular non-karma jps anymore.

clubside
04-05-2017, 03:56 PM
I have never seen a Legendary (T5) on the ground. Before Event Majors I rarely saw them as reward for standard majors.

RNG is rough. I've read the theories on old accounts getting it worse. I've pulled Elite lockboxes with three of the same weapon. I play on all three platforms and can't remember the last time I got a "non patron" jackpot, though nowadays if you have Patron how can you tell the difference? At the end of a recent event major I saw three system notifications of people getting jackpots, including me. Was that karma or not?

As someone who's very happy with unnamed weapons (except for Warmaster ones, really want to supreme my Castithan Weaver) I understand people wanting the jackpots, but the term seems to have lost a lot of meaning with their proliferation. I'm guilty, I love my Supreme Feaster, even if I acquired it via trade.

Bentu
04-05-2017, 04:35 PM
I have never seen a Legendary (T5) on the ground. Before Event Majors I rarely saw them as reward for standard majors..

That's because t5s don't drop on the ground from arkfalls unless there's been a update I don't know about, expose rewards yes and t5 rewards from arkfalls and sieges/incursions is woefully poor.

NullWolf
04-05-2017, 05:17 PM
Pulled a Aza on the first day of HH, an Flux Inverter this past Armistice, and a Heisnberg last night all without PP.

Granted I won't be surprised if theres less EH jps floating around than the usual jp amount considering the difficulty of the event is leading to less than usual amounts being cleared.

Ryan Anthony
04-05-2017, 05:36 PM
Am I the only one that's had no problems with RNG at all? I pulled seven arkfall JPs last event without Patron, one of which was a Viral Administrator. But on the three days WITH Patron I get nothing, go figure LOL!

Cyprix
04-05-2017, 08:15 PM
Last regular drop was 2016 SS Event a LittleHelper.
Last night by karma a Planck Pistol

Wagner Serrato
04-07-2017, 11:33 AM
You're lucky. I do not win anything, it's boring to make majors and not win any.