PDA

View Full Version : Dear Trion.....

yurei
04-06-2017, 06:11 AM
This post is not to majorly say the game is broken all the time, its to say thank you devs for a game that I enjoy on a daily basis, I must say that the armistice and event horizon majors have been entertaining but it lacks content and when I say content I mean actual things to do other than run in a circle major to major shooting enemies and hoping for the weapon you want to get 5 of the same weapon you don't want.

When is there going to be a new storyline, a new area to explore, a new core in game event other than weapon hunting, this is the forth year of defiance the last content added on that was new was the lure for the shrill and there origins which was left on a cliff hanger they are alien but we don't know who is controlling them.

I'm don't mind the little weapon hunts and every "new event" is just an adjustment of the core game same weapon reskinned with a different synergy its like if you take a classic car and modernize it new engine new wheels new body parts enhanced power steering, a/c,paint etc but you keep the original chassis is it a new car made in 2017 form 1960 or is it still a car from 1960 that's had some work done to it. My point is stop saying its a new event when is the core game with adjustments and add something new.

Lastly I'd like to add a question when is this game going to stop being a gimmick for gambling, as one of my responses form a trion representatives stated when I bought 20 boxes for a cyber rig and got a ton useless stuff I don't use and cant trade to a player that has more use of the items also not getting the rig, his response part of it " A good way to look at it is like rolling a die; say you need to roll a 5 to get an item, you could roll that die 20 times without it ever landing on 5, or you could get it 20 times in a row" now I call B.S on this because I have yet to see someone get 5 of the most wanted item in a row on one account and if the reward system worked more like a die we would have more of a chance of getting items we want think about it.

KevinVonBach
04-06-2017, 06:13 AM
"When is this game going to stop being a gimmick for gambling?"

Having played the game since 2013, probably never.

Tasin
04-06-2017, 06:14 AM
^
What kevin said.

Johnny Stranger
04-06-2017, 08:38 AM

Delete the word probably and you'll find your answer

Bentu
04-06-2017, 08:45 AM

Part of the reason my psn name is OblongDice, you can never roll a 6 or a 1 in this game.