PDA

View Full Version : There is a ticket pecking order

theduude
04-07-2017, 03:16 PM
I understand there were a lot of tickets filed over the weekend as i myself filed one because i recieved nothing from the 5 codes i entered on my toon. I put mine in sunday morning and got my claim number 861272. Here it is friday and yet have not had any response.

I did read in another thread someone was told that their ticket would be handled in the order it was received and rightfully so. But just now did people who got the wrong jp drop on monday get their new items in a crate. Im happy for them, they got their issue fixed.

So i might as well complain here because that seems to be the only way to get anything accomplished. New event is too hard, complain and it gets nerfed. Got the wrong drop, complain and it gets fixed.

Now its my turn to get something fixed. Devs can check my logs, see how much i play and have spent. Im not your occasional player, i grind this game almost daily. Im pretty patient but this is borderline insane. I know i speak for many others when saying this, its time to crank up the reply from customer service and get it done.

Bentu
04-07-2017, 06:30 PM
Yeah you didn't stamp your feet enough when you were crying so I doubt that they even noticed.

There's a few that have it down to perfection so you'll have to stand in line behind them anyway.

Don't let that stop you though.