PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Support is a JOKE

Llanowar
04-08-2017, 06:26 AM
I have been dealing with Trion support for a bit now over an issue about my console not being connected to my account. Trion support tried to give me every thing from the linking to unlinking excuse to even going to an extreme measure which I find ludicrous. Trion support actually asked me for some key personal information. My full name, date of birth, email address, the exact creation day of account, and finally....my IP address. This is no lie I have the proof in screen shots. Trion support does absolutely nothing to help you. If anyone wants to see the conversation in while then I'll post it. Trion over stepped the boundary of personal information and this should not be tolerated.

I did what was asked and yet after several back and forth messages Trion support still maintains that there is nothing they can do. This is unacceptable and a very poor customer service performance.

Bentu
04-08-2017, 07:58 AM
Sounds as if they were trying to confirm the account is yours and by the sounds of it they weren't satisfied.

By the way don't post that information here.

Llanowar
04-09-2017, 02:38 PM
They asked and I have and it still wasn't enough. Trion support is nothing but a joke. Even giving the required information I was still denied the help that I needed. In the end I will no longer help support the game. I use to buy stuff from Defiance but not anymore.

mitch00uk
04-09-2017, 02:46 PM
Without more info i cannot frown and make faces at there shameful behaviour <- if indeed there was any

not enough info

Bentu
04-09-2017, 03:09 PM
They asked and I have and it still wasn't enough. Trion support is nothing but a joke. Even giving the required information I was still denied the help that I needed. In the end I will no longer help support the game. I use to buy stuff from Defiance but not anymore.

I recently had an account issue where I needed them to confirm my purchase history because I believed I'd been charged twice for something due to a crit.
Needless to say they wouldn't help because it would of meant they'd have to refund me.

With your issue though are you on xbox if so something that may help is to delete the cache and also delete your profile and then reinstall your profile.
I don't know why but thus game causes all sorts of issues with console.

Llanowar
04-10-2017, 05:52 AM
I'll give that a try m8, thanks. Yes on Xbox

KevinVonBach
04-10-2017, 07:02 AM
I don't know why but this game causes all sorts of issues with console.

Yeah, I have my theories as to why... won't share them on this public forum, though.