PDA

View Full Version : Why have Nerf on Health for Syphon and Electric nano?

Wagner Serrato
04-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Hello all well? I wonder why there is this Nerf of life damage?
I did a test with detonators:
Apex-Sludge Hammer Bio
Dawns Light Rad
The Judge Electric
Apex and Dawns particularly in a single test shot had the same 50k DMG damage on the grenade.
The Judge presented with a 40k shot down damage on the same enemy.
If nanotechnologies have the same damage but different effects, why is there such containment? Is not this wrong?
I also did blast rifle with syphon and electric features 150 to 225 points less than the other 3.

konstantinov
04-10-2017, 01:18 PM
There's a thread somewhere about this but not all nanos do the same damage to health and shields.

Menetekel
04-10-2017, 01:23 PM
Here's the link with the nano data... http://www.defiancedata.com/page=15/nano-effects ... when testing the damage make sure shield and plates are gone as each absorbs/deflects a portion of the damage you are calculating.

Logain
04-10-2017, 01:38 PM
Working as intended. Electric more damage to shields at the cost of doing less damage health.

Johnny Gatt
04-10-2017, 02:39 PM
The different Nanos all have different performance. Syphon keeps you alive in tight spots, fire wreaks health dmg, bio strip plates and covers your enemies in poo, rad bypasses shields and corrode health, and electric strip shields and shocks your foes. Each type when used properly can help you defeat enemies in short order.

The Nanos all have their strengths and weaknesses. Electric may not be a good idea to use again hellbugs, but fire puts them down quick. Fire may not be good against Dark Matter or 99ers , but syphon or electric work better. The key is knowing which enemies you plan to encounter and have load outs that are appropriate for that enemy type. Heavily armored hellbugs may require a mix of bio and fire. Other enemies may require different loadouts. There is no nano that can do everything.