PDA

View Full Version : Why don't t5 mods drop

Mckllrx
04-12-2017, 01:40 PM
Was just wondering why we can't get t5 mods from arkfalls,or is there a reason why we only get them from the weekly tarr box

Trick83
04-12-2017, 01:44 PM
Bit sales.

Just enough out there from the weekly to make you want them, but if you want enough of them someone is going to have to whip out a credit card.

The free ones are teasers.

mitch00uk
04-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Was just wondering why we can't get t5 mods from arkfalls,or is there a reason why we only get them from the weekly tarr box

Why dosent t5 weapons drop. in 6 months of daily play and many many hours i have only ever ONCE seen a t5 drop from a enemy.

But yeah t5 mods are rarer then jps

crasher
04-12-2017, 03:02 PM
Why dosent t5 weapons drop. in 6 months of daily play and many many hours i have only ever ONCE seen a t5 drop from a enemy.

But yeah t5 mods are rarer then jps

Policy was that NO T5's were to drop from enemies because the Devs and CS did not want to be inundated with complaints about how a T5 fell out of reach, or it disappeared before the 'winner' got to it, etc.

So you got them specifically handed to you in your winngs roll-up at the end of the event.

Judau
04-12-2017, 03:20 PM
Policy was that NO T5's were to drop from enemies because the Devs and CS did not want to be inundated with complaints about how a T5 fell out of reach, or it disappeared before the 'winner' got to it, etc.

So you got them specifically handed to you in your winngs roll-up at the end of the event.

Yeah but the thinkg is, before DM Arkfalls you could never get a oj even from a Arkfall. You could only get oj's from lock boxes. Now the only places other then majors you can get a oj. Is from Dark matter arkfalls, sieges/incursions, War master, and expos. They even nerfed the lockboxes as well before you were able to get a oj from any locbox. Then they nerfed the 8 key lockbox so it could never give out a oj or more then 20 arkforge.

konstantinov
04-12-2017, 05:38 PM
Yeah but the thinkg is, before DM Arkfalls you could never get a oj even from a Arkfall. You could only get oj's from lock boxes. Now the only places other then majors you can get a oj. Is from Dark matter arkfalls, sieges/incursions, War master, and expos. They even nerfed the lockboxes as well before you were able to get a oj from any locbox. Then they nerfed the 8 key lockbox so it could never give out a oj or more then 20 arkforge.

Where did you read the recruit boxes no longer drop OJs? Please provide a link.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-12-2017, 06:25 PM
they said about the change to lock boxes in a livestream

Judau
04-12-2017, 08:52 PM
they said about the change to lock boxes in a livestream

what he said. It was easy to spam it with keys andpulloj grenades. the teir 2 lockboxes tell you, you can only get up to epic from them

konstantinov
04-13-2017, 03:15 AM
I remember the AF nerf but I don't remember them changing the "up to t4". It's seriously been that long since I bought a recruit box.

MikeyXombiee
04-15-2017, 04:44 PM
The real reason they don't drop is so that WE the players of the game can SPEND MONEY on buying lockboxes hoping to get the OJ mods that we need. All for Profit. I've been playing for 5 months. Not 1 OJ mod has landed upon me.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-15-2017, 09:00 PM
The real reason they don't drop is so that WE the players of the game can SPEND MONEY on buying lockboxes hoping to get the OJ mods that we need. All for Profit. I've been playing for 5 months. Not 1 OJ mod has landed upon me.

do you know where oj mods come from in game?

Mckllrx
04-15-2017, 10:55 PM
To be clear I'm talking about event arkfalls^ :v

mitch00uk
04-16-2017, 03:19 AM
To be clear I'm talking about event arkfalls^ :v

I only ever got 1 oj mod from in game. And that was weekly reward box.

Got a couple in bargain boxes. But oj are rarer then jackpots <[-- weird right

stefb42
04-16-2017, 04:46 AM
Where did you read the recruit boxes no longer drop OJs? Please provide a link.

Just read the description on the recruit box

Phantasie removed them around the time they added jps to the elite box

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?171270-Tiered-Lock-Box-Value-Updates

Found that link, took a while

konstantinov
04-16-2017, 05:10 AM
Just read the description on the recruit box

Phantasie removed them around the time they added jps to the elite box

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?171270-Tiered-Lock-Box-Value-Updates

Found that link, took a while

Once they nerfed AF from them I never even bothered looking at them, ~3 years ago.

Fisherman Joe
04-16-2017, 06:49 AM
If they made a separate mod box with 1 guaranteed random event t5 in the bitstore I would buy the boxes for sure. I don't buy the event bit boxes the way they are currently.

Decoy303
04-17-2017, 10:58 AM
If you want to get the basic standard syn ojs then open elite lock boxes. It takes 64 keys to own and I've pulled plenty of decent ojs from it and the most af I recently got was 200. I get lots of 20 to 40 af drops and from my understanding you can pull a Hand of God from them. Yeah, it's not the best mazu but it's AA or GA syn.