PDA

View Full Version : Xy's P.O.V incursion video contest April 14th at Diablo [PS3:EU]

Xyorg
04-14-2017, 03:42 PM
Xy's P.O.V incursion video contest [PS3:EU]
Hello fello [PS3:EU] Arkhunters

Im throwing a givaway contest

The Principle :

I Filmed our little Incursion at Diablo on thursday april 14th, during the video i pass on people and we see their names.

If you spot your name in the video write me your in game tag and psn aswell as the time on the video where you spoted yourself , i will check and givaway rewards *_*

The Rewards :

T5 shields
Event T5 Mods
Event T5 Weapons
Store only Lockbox T5
3 JPs : 1 ravenous consuption 1 ion coil and 1 isotropic decay not to be named until rewarded

When can you enter:

Send me your entries on this weekend thru wednesday
get your rewards by wednseday by sending me a psn when your online.

this event will be repeated Every Week Of Event Horizon ON THURSDAYS AFTER DAILY CONTRACT RESET

Known thiefs and scammers will also not qualify
My psn is LordW33R if you have questions in game just type /w LordW33R your question If i am online i will answer gladly you can also send me psn msg but try in game first please

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-UFYrrGGow&feature=youtu.be

W84IT
04-15-2017, 08:16 AM
Xy's P.O.V incursion video contest [PS3:EU]
Hello fello [PS3:EU] Arkhunters

Im throwing a givaway contest

The Principle :

I Filmed our little Incursion at Diablo on thursday april 14th, during the video i pass on people and we see their names.

If you spot your name in the video write me your in game tag and psn aswell as the time on the video where you spoted yourself , i will check and givaway rewards *_*

The Rewards :

T5 shields
Event T5 Mods
Event T5 Weapons
Store only Lockbox T5
3 JPs : 1 ravenous consuption 1 ion coil and 1 isotropic decay not to be named until rewarded

When can you enter:

Send me your entries on this weekend thru wednesday
get your rewards by wednseday by sending me a psn when your online.

this event will be repeated Every Week Of Event Horizon ON THURSDAYS AFTER DAILY CONTRACT RESET

Known thiefs and scammers will also not qualify
My psn is LordW33R if you have questions in game just type /w LordW33R your question If i am online i will answer gladly you can also send me psn msg but try in game first please

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-UFYrrGGow&feature=youtu.be

video not working ,its blocked.

Xyorg
04-17-2017, 05:34 AM
it should work by now when u posted w8 it was most likely still uploading

W84IT
04-18-2017, 12:50 AM
it should work by now when u posted w8 it was most likely still uploading

still not working check your youtube channel,video not there.