PDA

View Full Version : Hibernal Plasma Bolter oj?

ForumLurker
04-15-2017, 02:41 AM
I was just wondering if anyone has or has seen an oj hibernal plasma bolter? I had a blue one and then upgraded it to purple but now there is no option to upgrade it to oj... and yes, I have the 500 af to raise it. 700 af in inventory right now. Is this a problem or just a glitch? I really wanted to make it oj :(

hewdo
04-15-2017, 03:01 AM
You can only upgrade the rarity of an item once (exception being from purple to orange to supreme). After you upgrade its rarity once, it becomes encrypted and can not be upgraded again.

Light Energy
04-15-2017, 05:26 AM
I was just wondering if anyone has or has seen an oj hibernal plasma bolter? I had a blue one and then upgraded it to purple but now there is no option to upgrade it to oj... and yes, I have the 500 af to raise it. 700 af in inventory right now. Is this a problem or just a glitch? I really wanted to make it oj :(

This is not a weapon specific issue. In the current (and forseable) state of the game, you can only continue to upgrade a purple (or above) weapon's rarity: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?253533-Can-you-still-upgrade-low-tier-weapons-all-the-way-to-orange-yellow