PDA

View Full Version : Can't download the game!!!!

dcrawford76
04-07-2013, 05:15 PM
I cannot seem to get this patch downloaded so I can play the game. I got the game from Steam. First, the problem was that I still had Beta on my computer, so I took it off. Then it seemed to work, and this morning, was almost done. Then there was a server error, and now it's downloading the damn patch all over again! I have been trying for a week to get this patch downloaded! I am completely frustrated as this is taking forever, and I would like to play the game before the show starts! Please help me!

Aspideronfire
04-07-2013, 05:24 PM
My friend had the same problem. Download Hot Spot Shield, and then try to download the patch, it worked for him.

Taaltos
04-07-2013, 05:27 PM
Just get the game from Trion Worlds website. It's easier than trying to go through Steam.

Just take your CD Key's from your Defiance Games Library Page on Steam and plug them into Trion's Apply Code.

Install.

If you do a search on the forums for Steam, there's a easy way to move your Trion Worlds downloaded install to your Steam folders to play it through Steam.

I initially installed through Trion Worlds. Then installed again through steam, both copies installed and work wonderfully.