PDA

View Full Version : Please drug your hamster again

Arran
04-16-2017, 06:34 AM
So get back from work and jump on defiance expecting to see 1 phase as has been the norm for xbox Eu for along time now. To my amazement we had 5 phases going. In space of 3hrs I literally completed more than 20mjrs and didn't d/c once. Whatever you fed your hamster please do it again.

mitch00uk
04-16-2017, 07:27 AM
So get back from work and jump on defiance expecting to see 1 phase as has been the norm for xbox Eu for along time now. To my amazement we had 5 phases going. In space of 3hrs I literally completed more than 20mjrs and didn't d/c once. Whatever you fed your hamster please do it again.

How many phrases are there?

Ryim
04-16-2017, 07:30 AM
How many phrases are there?

If I understand the system correctly, Phases are generated as needed. When the number of players reaches a certain peak, a new Phase is generated to even out the load. More players online concurrent = more Phases.

mitch00uk
04-16-2017, 07:41 AM
If I understand the system correctly, Phases are generated as needed. When the number of players reaches a certain peak, a new Phase is generated to even out the load. More players online concurrent = more Phases.

Thanks I thought there was just 3 end of...good to know

Arran
04-16-2017, 07:57 AM
Yes that is normally the case. More players means more phases. But this was different. Same amount of people online as normal but all spread between many phases. Most bosses I did wasn't even apex threat lvl either.