PDA

View Full Version : Devs need a 3-day ban for cheating...

Ryim
04-16-2017, 12:24 PM
Seriously, this aim-bot shooting from EH mobs is getting old. I don't mind working for a win, or having a challenge, but there's absolutely no way to "dodge" incoming fire. You can only hide behind cover. When mobs can't miss, it's no longer fun.

Give yourselves a 3-day ban and do better next time.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-16-2017, 01:11 PM
the time its takes to recover from a knock back or knock down is way to long.

MasterProtector
04-16-2017, 01:31 PM
XD i was dodging some serious fire in an overtaken arkfall made it behind cover where no enemies were in line of sight and (not lag related) was instantly downed full shields with 7 plates.

Bentu
04-16-2017, 02:22 PM
They'd serve a three day ban on their heads as there's very little interaction with them on here and non existent in game and they'd more than likely welcome the excuse not to post.

Cygnus
04-16-2017, 02:24 PM
My favorite is when youre trailing backwards with the mob while unloading your clip the a sniper shot spins you around and you get stuck against an object and die

mitch00uk
04-16-2017, 02:57 PM
Seriously, this aim-bot shooting from EH mobs is getting old. I don't mind working for a win, or having a challenge, but there's absolutely no way to "dodge" incoming fire. You can only hide behind cover. When mobs can't miss, it's no longer fun.

--
This is the worst event i have been involved with. Only nuclear winter comes close. However i do enjoy the event/s its just everything else that comes with it.

I used to be all for longer and harder events but now can see why my suggestion was shot down. As much as we like a challenge its the problems that come with it.

As pointed out to me today the longer you play the more u understand

Mr Devlin
04-16-2017, 04:12 PM
Really? I've been having no issue with the challenge this event has... Yeah, die once or twice(on my low ego toon) but I like the challenge...........(granted the first 2 days were a bit much.)

mitch00uk
04-16-2017, 05:08 PM
Really? I've been having no issue with the challenge this event has... Yeah, die once or twice(on my low ego toon) but I like the challenge...........(granted the first 2 days were a bit much.)

UMM i was on about the disconnects -and lag and the lengh which leads to less karma <them challenges. not the threat level

Ryim
04-16-2017, 05:26 PM

Oh, I can get through an event with a good 100k score and no deaths. I'm just saying it's not fun. Boring as hell to shoot at distance, duck behind cover, rinse-repeat.

I actually enjoy the arkfall until the Bulwarks hit the scene. After that...Still don't die, just boring.

The standard arkfalls (Scrapper, Hellbug and Dark Matter) are more fun, imo. Challenging without being stupid. Nuclear Winter was a good mix as well. It's the auto-aim that takes the fun out of it for me. No mob, or player for that matter, should be able to always hit.

I'll probably still hit a few arkfalls now and then, but glad I didn't put a cent into the bit store for this event. I know quite a few who decline to renew their Patron Pass for this, and are waiting to see what the next event is like before they decide if they will renew.

mitch00uk
04-16-2017, 06:09 PM
Oh, I can get through an event with a good 100k score and no deaths. I'm just saying it's not fun. Boring as hell to shoot at distance, duck behind cover, rinse-repeat.

I actually enjoy the arkfall until the Bulwarks hit the scene. After that...Still don't die, just boring.

The standard arkfalls (Scrapper, Hellbug and Dark Matter) are more fun, imo. Challenging without being stupid. Nuclear Winter was a good mix as well. It's the auto-aim that takes the fun out of it for me. No mob, or player for that matter, should be able to always hit.

I'll probably still hit a few arkfalls now and then, but glad I didn't put a cent into the bit store for this event. I know quite a few who decline to renew their Patron Pass for this, and are waiting to see what the next event is like before they decide if they will renew.

Me i like it when they arrive, Help whack up your score to over 150k. That without minors. But ur correct not much skill is needed. My oblivion is a great weapon for this event. Deff for the latter part stand back and blast.

However the bulwacks can kill you often if you dont position yourself. I died quite a bit till i figured out a tactic. still at silcon valley can be tricky.

But loving the arkforge

My patron was up on the 12th april and really had to convince myself to renew. My wife convinced me to do it for 2 weeks. I have done 150ish horizons but that figure should be nearly 300 but due to a staggering amount of d/cs.

But they have eased a bit.

KevinVonBach
04-17-2017, 06:09 AM

http://i.imgur.com/3eSJXbG.gif