PDA

View Full Version : Summer is approaching...

upper
04-23-2017, 12:02 PM
Hello, Since summer of Defiance's fourth year is approaching will there be any sort of real development? Such as map expansion and so on?

Bentu
04-23-2017, 12:11 PM
April 1st has gone.

Seriously though April 1st has gone.

Calm like a Bomb
04-23-2017, 12:17 PM
April 1st has gone.

Seriously though April 1st has gone.

Summer starts June 21st here in the states, the northern hemisphere.

Ryim
04-23-2017, 12:23 PM

Tell me you're joking on that response....please?

Bentu
04-23-2017, 12:25 PM

You didn't see the comical aspect of the op?

Tell me you're joking on that response....please?

That's some dry humour there if it is lol.

Calm like a Bomb
04-23-2017, 12:33 PM
This game has become a joke, a cruel joke. It has dulled my sense of humor to a non existent state.

mitch00uk
04-23-2017, 05:05 PM
This game has become a joke, a cruel joke. It has dulled my sense of humor to a non existent state.

Have to admit everyone seems really really really down currently with Defiance . In the live stream they both sat there bigging the event, When in reality it has to go down as the worst one yet. My friends list used to be full of event players when a major appeared on a server now no one is bothering. PATRONS haven't been renewed or won't be.

I like the game side of the event. Getting near 200k stacks up arkforge and keys, But over 20mins per major- disconnects- hard freeze, gliches-bugs-lag rng............................................... ..................etc etc have taken toll on just about everyone.

However from what i saw im super excited about the new event (again) But hoping some issues can be ironed out. Because i to am nearing downing tools or least my patron.

KevinVonBach
04-24-2017, 06:30 AM
Hello, Since summer of Defiance's fourth year is approaching will there be any sort of real development? Such as map expansion and so on?

They already "expanded" the map, with the addition of Sillycrit Valley. I wouldn't recommend holding your breath as you wait for another expansion... but if you actually decide to do so, keep your expectations low. That will help avoid major disappointment.