PDA

View Full Version : enemies that don't die

RKZX2
04-25-2017, 10:28 PM
i have been running into a weird problem lately. at contracts, i'm getting one enemy that won't die. shield is gone, health bar is empty but enemy won't die. i've tried switching to off hand gun & even meleeing. has anyone run into this issue?

Bentu
04-25-2017, 10:35 PM
I've had this happen but swapping weapons sorted it out.

crasher
04-25-2017, 10:40 PM
On occasion the only thing that worked was for a friend to show up and put a single bullet into the cur.

SaikoTeek
04-26-2017, 02:13 AM
Usually switching weapons does it. Sometimes I have to switch loadouts. It always seems to be a 99er for me.

I understand what a pita it is. Mostly happens in coops for me, so someone can take care of it.

Verga DeFuego
04-26-2017, 08:14 AM
I noticed this problem starting roughly 2-3 months ago. I've always been able to kill them by switching to an explosive weapon.

Darknessss
04-26-2017, 11:17 AM
Ive always had this problem becuase of my laggy isp, but it has been happening more these past few weeks.
Seems like Trion changed something with their servers/connection for EH.

It can be dealt with the same as enemies spawning inside objects- Splash damage, shrill nades or melee jump.

Palurdo
04-26-2017, 03:40 PM
Any weapons with splash damage as said before is perfect to deal with these problem. Grenade launchers, and mass cannons are your best option.

David Irwin
04-27-2017, 04:43 PM
This happens to me often, I'm pretty sure it has to do with lag, Because I've seen many times later the dudes that don't either die on there own a little later, or somehow gain health back. When this happens to me I usually just just wit a min and hope it catches up , then reset next chance I get cause a do is likely around the corner.

gulac
04-28-2017, 04:50 PM
Mine is always the second kill in a DM minor. Changing guns sometimes works. Also in the Bathhouse Volge incursion at the site where there is always mutants and the truck is inside the building. Theres always a Volge I cannot kill bullets go straight through.
Changing guns does not work.

Heishiro Mitsurugi
04-28-2017, 07:53 PM
Yep and best is when bullets just go right threw them and they just stand there. Another new glitch ive noticed is running into things and stopping in place when there's nothing there and or suppose to be.

crasher
04-28-2017, 09:56 PM
Yep and best is when bullets just go right threw them and they just stand there. Another new glitch ive noticed is running into things and stopping in place when there's nothing there and or suppose to be.
Yeah, I just started to notice that 'running into inviz obstruction-like action' glitch.
I thought it was just me.

And the enemies you can't kill, bullets go thru them - have you noticed they look dimmed out, or ghosted?